News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car Names

Started by 69bronzeT5, January 12, 2007, 02:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisII

Quote from: OttawaCharger on January 16, 2007, 12:37:15 PM
My wife always uses refers to it as "Rust Bucket"  ::)

ive ben told that if i sold both my cars i could probably get enough to pay for a decent late model family car and have room to park it in the garadge... ???   :o    :flame:

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: OttawaCharger on January 16, 2007, 12:37:15 PM
My wife always uses refers to it as "Rust Bucket"  ::)

Mine too...What to do... :ahum:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Reidar

I call mine "The dirty dog".. Mostly because im not going to wash it until it runs 8.7 sec on the 1/8 mile. :)

6670charger

If the stamped name inside my fuel fill door is any indication, my 66 is named "Lester."
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Charger1970

I've never named a car. But I named my hot water heater Hank. :icon_smile_approve:
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

jasonfromIKILLYA

The Mustang Killer.

I grew up in Whiteland Indiana where in order to be "cool" you had to have a fox body mustang and get your daddy to put a super chip in it and flomasters.  So, I built mine to kill mustangs, period.  One of my ex's got me one of those trashy airbrushed plates that says it on it, but I don't think that's going to make it to the finished product.  :D
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein