News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For you members from the original site, who remembers this?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 08, 2007, 03:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

70 Charger RT

When you talk to cudaken, get him to join up on this site.  He was a tremendous help when I restored my 70 on the other site.  He could prove invaluable for when I do my 69.  I was lucky enough to keep my old handle.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

Ghoste

He has joined onto this site.  He was really active for a while and then he kind of wandered into another hobby or something like that.

TruckDriver

Yup, Ken wondered into slot cars and model railroading. Hasn't been seen since.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

I also remember he was becoming heavy into being an audiophile as well...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Blakcharger440

Hey its all coming back to me! I remember that old board also! Dont see any of my posts though..  :pity: Bummer.

Mass_Mopar

I remember, joined in late 2001 when I scored my swiss-cheesed '70.    :P
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

JimShine

I started coming around in '02. In '03 the first GL jump at an event happened and the board became very anti-Dukes, GL, etc and I left for a while until things cooled down.

jmanscharger

March 20 2001, I was jd115 and "John" on the old site, almost 5 years ago with my first 68 Charger. Glad to see the life of the old site live on in this one.
1968 Silver Charger RT
1969 Yellow Charger 440
1969 Charger General Lee Replica (rescued W.VA car)
1970 Charger RT Daytona Replica
Previous Chargers Owned 66, 68(2), 69(2), 70(3)

Chad L. Magee

I joined the orginal DC site back in mid 2001 sometime.  The site was only a few months old at the time and had less than 100 members if I can remember right.  Boy, how time flies.....

I still remember the big squabble that we had during the orginal F&F movie release with all of the youngsters wanting cheap chargers........
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70 Charger RT

Remember Jesse's T-shirt scandal?  OK OK, I won't open up that can of worms. :rotz:
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel