News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

winter remembered its supposed to be here today

Started by andy74, January 10, 2007, 09:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

took me 2 hours to get to work,and its 35 miles! snowing like a mad bastard out,and supposed to do it all freaking day-should have stayed in bed!pics to follow

PocketThunder

I wish we could have weather like that...  all we get lately is 1" of blowing dust and cold temps....  give me some white stuff!!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

Quote from: 41husk on January 10, 2007, 12:27:42 PM
Be carefull what you wish for!
thats what i'm talkin bout!!!!

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

andy74

70charger_boy

if you think it's not good charger driving weather, then you are right and if you were to guess if it was Superbird driving weather look at this idiot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY4yMNKfUj4

PocketThunder

Quote from: 70charger_boy on January 10, 2007, 06:04:18 PM
if you think it's not good charger driving weather, then you are right and if you were to guess if it was Superbird driving weather look at this idiot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY4yMNKfUj4
here is another one from the same guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTI6LGI-vYA&mode=related&search=   :o

Chryco Psycho

no snow here but we are back in the -28-32 range  :flame:
WHere si global warming ???

70charger_boy

I'm not a fan of trailer queens and really favor drivers, but when you drive a $300,000 4 speed superbird in the snow and get all that road salt all on the car..YOU ARE NOT A CAR GUY or You think that MONEY GROWS ON TREES. ugh.......

derailed

70charger_boy

Yeah, he does sound a little, well let's say FRuity....