News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What did you want the Charger To Be?..

Started by Brock Samson, January 09, 2007, 08:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

:horse:

seriously i wanted a slippery looking two door hardtop with a rear wheel drive v-8 and hidden headlights and a classy four bucket seat interior... not too much to ask if your gonna name it a charger eh?..  :-\
i got the v-8 rear wheel drive part...  :sick:

mikepmcs

and here are Strat's(dave, brock) drawings from a couple years back.
Courtesy of Dave.

v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Shakey

DodgeChargerNeeded

Jeff

twilt

I wanted it to be an 2 door RWD v-8 vehicle made by an American car company. DCX is about as American as Honda. I could care less about the company or their products.

Brock Samson

thanks i had a fun time drawing them pictures one weekend when i had a bad cold...
sharp eyes will spot the tiger skin seat covers,.. kind of an inside joke...
any one else wanna post their pics?.. i know Charger Bill had a design and there was at least one other sketch i seen on the board here..

MorePwr

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 09, 2007, 08:18:33 PM
:horse:

seriously i wanted a slippery looking two door hardtop with a rear wheel drive v-8 and hidden headlights and a classy four bucket seat interior... not too much to ask if your gonna name it a charger eh?..  :-\
i got the v-8 rear wheel drive part...  :sick:

:image_294343: :icon_smile_big:

Silver R/T

something close to Enzo as in performance/style
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

myk

I think they should make a Sport Utility vehicle out of the Charger name. 

TeeWJay426

The ultimate high-performance minivan.... :devil:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

myk

hemihead

Better than all the NON - CHARGER talk on this forum.  :icon_smile_big:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Recharger

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

6670charger

It doesn't matter what I wanted it to be.  It is what it is.   It isn't going to change dramatically for the next five or six years.  Deal with it, or move on.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Brock Samson

Ghoste

Let's face it Brock, we all wanted the same thing as you mentioned in the original post and the excitment people held for the 99 concept should have given them an idea of what we wanted.  DCX has made it abundantly clear that in their eyes, it's good enough and enthusiast opinions do not matter.  Families want four doors and marketers want a recognizable nameplate.  End of story.

70charginglizard

Quote from: Ghoste on January 11, 2007, 12:23:38 PM
Families want four doors and marketers want a recognizable nameplate.

And thats whats become of our beloved name
70charginglizard

6670charger

..............and that IS what has become of our beloved Charger.  Like it, or not.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

MichaelRW

Someone help me. I saw an SRT8 the other and kind of liked it. Maybe I should get my eyes checked.  ::)
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Charger1973

Shakey

Quote from: MichaelRW on January 11, 2007, 07:27:34 PM
Someone help me. I saw an SRT8 the other and kind of liked it. Maybe I should get my eyes checked.  ::)

No doubt it was the back end of the car you saw, with smoke billowing from the wheel weels as it laid a 45 foot patch of rubber through the intersection!   :yesnod: