News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New project car

Started by MorePwr, January 09, 2007, 07:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Uh oh, you're gonna catch some hell now from the grennies... :popcrn:  and i'm not referring to Piggy either.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MorePwr

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 11, 2007, 02:24:06 PM
Uh oh, you're gonna catch some hell now from the grennies... :popcrn:  and i'm not referring to Piggy either.

I'm probably going to be sorry I asked, but "grennies"?

Brock Samson

i think he meant "Greenies" as in "Ecoterrorists"..  :icon_smile_big:  (edit:)

nice grocery getter, handsome four door.

THE CHARGER PUNK

i always like 68-9 satellite sedans :yesnod:

mikepmcs

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 11, 2007, 08:56:55 PM
i think he meant "Greenies" as in "Wcoterrorists"..  :icon_smile_big:

nice grocery getter, handsome four door.

Now i'm really confused.  I was just thinking grennies was some sort of environment thing cause he was busting on him flushing in the street.  Which i'm all for by the way!!!!  I'll dump my junk in my yard with no problem at all(if i had to)
grennies in my mind equals granola head(ie: tree hugger)  Not that there is anything wrong with that either, just not my thing.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

whoops! :slap:  i meant Greenies, tree huggers, etc...   which i am not by the way :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MorePwr

Gotcha, ;) No tree huggin, Granola eatin, hyperventilatin, Birkenstock wearin, Whale huggin, harp seal protectors from Green Peace hanging out here on the site? probably have to go to "oldasssubaru.com" :laugh:

Just kidding, I am considerate of the environment. had there been any antifreeze in the  car, I would have disposed of it properly. just rusty water.

yesterday I replaced the idler arm, ignition points and a softplug on the passenger side of the block. and discovered that my exhaust leak is due to a broken manifold bolt at # 7 cylinder. wish me luck.
today I picked up a set of rally 500? wheels from one of our friends here on DC.com. I'll get them painted up and on the car next week. that should help the look a bit.

Post the pics when I get em.

MorePwr

Got the wheels on today, I used my old tires and flipped them blackwall out. don't see any need now to lower it, looks just fine to me. completely amasing what a set of wheels will do for a car ;)

Manfred318

Looks awsome with those wheels  :2thumbs:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

MorePwr

Thanks, I think so too.

Are they the same as the ones on your Charger? cant really tell from the angle.

Manfred318

Yep they appear to be, except yours looks alot nice than mine do. Heres a closer pic of mine. The front ones came off of a Javelin the rear came off of some sort of MoPar but I not shure what.

Current MoPars:

MorePwr

No mine are pretty rough...hollywood film trickery. and yours appear to be a full chrome wheel :2thumbs:. mine are black painted with beauty rings. all in all a good looking wheel on both our cars.

Manfred318

Quote from: MorePwr on January 13, 2007, 08:53:04 PM
all in all a good looking wheel on both our cars.
:iagree: Yep mine are the full chrome wheel, maybe one day I will take 'em off and paint 'em. Nice job on the hollywood trickery by the way

Current MoPars:

MorePwr

Quote from: Manfred318 on January 13, 2007, 08:58:12 PM
Quote from: MorePwr on January 13, 2007, 08:53:04 PM
all in all a good looking wheel on both our cars.
Nice job on the hollywood trickery by the way

Thanks, but nothing more than bad lighting and distance.