News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AVENGER BODIES ON DODGE'S COT

Started by BLACKWOLF, January 09, 2007, 12:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKWOLF

DODGE TEAMS WILL USE THE NEW AVENGER BODIES ON THE COT CARS. CHEVROLET TO USE IMPALAS.
IT IS OFFICIAL ON WWW.NASCAR.COM .
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

70charginglizard

huh. Didn't take um long to throw the cherger out. Wonder why?
70charginglizard

Shakey

I think I heard that Bill France or Dr. Z read a thread on this site that went something like  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  so they decided to turf it as some folks really hurt their feelings.   :smilielol: 

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Afflyer

Wait, let me get this straight-  Dodge is switching NASCAR rides from the Charger to the Avenger?

I'm all for it if that is the case, but I still don't have a favorite driver after Sterling left the Coors Light team and started driving Chebbies for Waste Management!

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

TruckDriver

I just wonder how long it will take Nascar to toss out the new style front spoiler thing. Soon as the car takes a good hit in the front, your going to have those adjustable rods just hanging there :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BLACKWOLF

the avenger will only be used in a certain no. of races. starting at the spring bristol race. the c****ger will be used at the rest.
I'M ON FACEBOOK

bull

Quote from: Shakey on January 09, 2007, 02:22:31 PM
I think I heard that Bill France or Dr. Z read a thread on this site that went something like  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  so they decided to turf it as some folks really hurt their feelings.   :smilielol: 

So the bitching finally paid off?! Sweet!

Headrope

Does Dodge even make the Avenger anymore?
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Charged

"08 Avenger looks like an '06 Charger. WHY GOD WHY? Both cars "use" to be really cool, but now...