News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Making Her Toes Rise

Started by Old Moparz, January 08, 2007, 03:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

A couple were indulged in sexual intercourse and the man noticed that with each movement of his pelvis, his partner's toes would rise.

Later that night, while going at it pretty hot and heavy in the shower, her toes remained still. Confused, he asked, "Why is it that when we do it in bed, your toes go up, but when we do it in the shower, they don't?"

"Silly," she replied, "I take my pantyhose off in the shower!"
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

70charger_boy

I dont get it

I PITTY THE FOOL

Old Moparz

Quote from: 70charger_boy on January 08, 2007, 08:48:39 PM

I dont get it

Okay, let me try it another way.

Get a sheet of plywood, 3/4" is best, but whatever you do, don't use luan. Home Depot is sometimes less than Lowes, but you may only have one or the other near you. (I like Lowes, it's better organized.)

Now, lay the plywood on a pair of sawhorses or another suitable work surface, & cut a hole in the center of the plywood. The hole size can vary, & remember to always support your wood to prevent binding.

Next, drape a large cloth over the sheet of plywood, like a tablecloth or bed sheet. The color is unimportant, but an off white or eggshell might not contrast well on the unfinished sheet of plywood.

At each corner of the cloth, place a glass of wine or another beverage of your choice. If the cloth is light colored, use a dark beverage like red wine or cranberry juice. You'll see why in a moment.

The last step is simple. Go ahead & shove something into the hole quick & hard & see what happens to the four glasses full of liquid. You may have to repeat this step depending on ability.   :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

d72hemi

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 09, 2007, 01:33:42 AM

I dont get it

Get a sheet of plywood, 3/4" is best, but whatever you do, don't use luan. Home Depot is sometimes less than Lowes, but you may only have one or the other near you. (I like Lowes, it's better organized.)

Now, lay the plywood on a pair of sawhorses or another suitable work surface, & cut a hole in the center of the plywood. The hole size can vary, & remember to always support your wood to prevent binding.

Next, drape a large cloth over the sheet of plywood, like a tablecloth or bed sheet. The color is unimportant, but an off white or eggshell might not contrast well on the unfinished sheet of plywood.

At each corner of the cloth, place a glass of wine or another beverage of your choice. If the cloth is light colored, use a dark beverage like red wine or cranberry juice. You'll see why in a moment.

The last step is simple. Go ahead & shove something into the hole quick & hard & see what happens to the four glasses full of liquid. You may have to repeat this step depending on ability.   :D

:haha: I don't know what is funnier, the joke or the explination.  :smilielol:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: d72hemi on January 09, 2007, 01:15:32 PM

:haha: I don't know what is funnier, the joke or the explination.  :smilielol:
Definitely the explanation! :smilielol: :smilielol: Friggin' classic, Moparz! :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charger_boy

I still don't get it....I need another explanation.  In Russian this time

d72hemi

Quote from: 70charger_boy on January 09, 2007, 06:50:53 PM
I still don't get it....I need another explanation.  In Russian this time

Please tell me you are joking? If not, how old are you? Maybe the "in Russian this time" is equal to a "LOL" or "J/K", and I don't get it?

70charger_boy

LMAO Now that is funny!!  Oh and I pitty the fool who don't like chargers

moparguy01

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 09, 2007, 01:33:42 AM

I dont get it

im pretty sure the explanation is far more funny than the joke itself.  :icon_smile_big: