News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just bought phase IV(1990) on dvd for $5.00

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, February 21, 2007, 08:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

i looked everywhere for it and found it at a little dvd store run by chinese people for $5.00 its the version with dean cain made in 1990, theres a 72 charger in it( i can tell by the marker lights arent sunk in like the 71 and the roof line definitely aint a 73-4 style) its lime green with black ss lookin stripes off a chevelle and 73-4 tail lights, chrome smooth dog dish hubcaps on black rims,no grille just headlights and a 73-4 bumper, black bench seat interior and a 4-spd with a nascar lookin long shifter with black(something out of 63-4 dodges),rallye dash,blacked out windows and chrome mirrors :yesnod: i have 2 say sweet charger and great chase scene if u can find it GET IT!!!-MATT

THE CHARGER PUNK

2 72 chargeres were used for filiming, 1 has a flat hood and 1 has a bulge hood,also both have white line tires and the bulge hood car is the one that flys off a building down into parked cars and explodes :yesnod:

Brock Samson

Drache

I never knew there was a 1990 version... I know that it was made in 2001....

If anyone wonders... the Charger goes off the roof and explodes....

Also in the making of I seen it said the car was a '73....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

THE CHARGER PUNK

i saw both of the cars rooflines and definitely 71-2 and they have the markers that stick out like 72-4 so i say they are 72 :yesnod:, both have the arrow emblem in grille 2 :yesnod: but no grille