News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brake lights out of sync

Started by tburns, January 01, 2007, 09:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tburns

71 Charger, had it two weeks and am going through a checklist of things that need work.  My left side rear lights work fine when I go for a left hand turn signal (lights blink in unison), but the right side lights are blinking in an alternating pattern when I put the turn signal to the right.  Any idea why this is happening?  One thing to note is that the far right rear light was replaced at some time and has a new housing unit in it.  All the other ones are original.

Plumcrazy

Sounds like a bad ground.   One of the right light bulbs is using the other for a ground.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Plumcrazy on January 02, 2007, 06:49:06 AM
Sounds like a bad ground.   One of the right light bulbs is using the other for a ground.
:iagree: As a result, one of the bulbs on that side will be dimmer than the rest too.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)