News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

how much labor cost to Install!!!

Started by bricklayer, December 30, 2006, 11:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Quote from: andy74 on January 03, 2007, 06:29:49 PM
in case you haven't noticed,ignore any bull shit that comes from silver r/t,his advice is usually as full of shit as he is- :flame:

on topic-id agree with the majority here,it could be as much as a few grand,depending on how much extra damage is uncovered once you start tearing apart,usually rust is worse than it looks,not better. good luck with it and get us some pics!
Andy, I appreciated your views of certain others on line. Oh, and your advice to others in need also. We for sure need some photos also of your charger bricklayer.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

THE CHARGER PUNK

I see that it helps if the body man is a mopar fan

moparguy01

most of the people I know in the business will charge if you cut the stuff out yourself, just because now they dont know how it goes back together and they dont have measurements (mostly talking when replacing rear frame rails along with the trunk etc)

bricklayer

I would love to put pics up but I don't know how. I have pics on my computer I just  need to get them from {point A to point B} help please thanks  tom

mikepmcs

email them to me at rmdracing@adelphia.net and i'll  resize and post them for you.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?