News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

door hinges rebuild kits

Started by hemi68charger, January 02, 2007, 10:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang..

Did a search on door hinges and didn't find what I was looking for.. Isn't there a vendor out there that sells the upper/lower b-body door hinge bushing/pin rebuild kits for the '66-'70 b-bodies?

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

mikepmcs

Is this what you are looking for??
If so, I bet you could get it right at your local auto zone, advance auto, western auto, or whatever you have in your area.  It would be in the "help" section of the store with the other Motormite stuff.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?mfrcode=RNB&mfrpartnumber=38381&parttype=713&ptset=A

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

hemi68charger

Anyone have any personal experiences with a certain brand or vendor?....... I would hate to buy some "generic" version is it not work right....... I'd like to find someone that sort of specializes in Mopars.....

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 03, 2007, 08:04:36 AM
Anyone have any personal experiences with a certain brand or vendor?....... I would hate to buy some "generic" version is it not work right....... I'd like to find someone that sort of specializes in Mopars.....

Troy

ive used the ones from the ebay link they work great and look right[ aside from the fact that the lower hinghes on these cars didnt have bushings to start with] and the guy is very fast at shipping ,also check his other auctions he has tons of fasteners maybe something you need
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............