News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ok... so its a 'cuda.. and?

Started by RD, January 01, 2007, 08:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

:o at the rust on the framerails and all other places... and its only $1,500!!

the inhumanity hehe... seriously... if this was any other car, it would be in the crusher right now.  Who would have the huevos to tackle this job?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOPAR-71-CUDA-PARTS-CAR-318-AUTO-A-C_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ39405QQihZ019QQitemZ290067012765QQrdZ1
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Dave22443

I thought you said there was a car at that link?  I'm not exactly sure that still qualifies.

Maybe at some point in time when you can build the entire car off the shelf with aftermarket parts, that might be worth something (assuming the vin tag isn't rusted away) but other then that...  ::)

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

BigBlackDodge

Not a whole lotta parts left on that 'parts car'

BBD

TruckDriver

As for whats left of it, it would make a good stock car body for a short track :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

you get those mud wheels with it though
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mean 318

at least he isn't trying to screw people! BTW It will buff out! ;)

Charger_Fan

From all that rust, it must be pretty light by now, because the shipping cost is only 1 cent. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

I'm afraid when you'd have it shipped, wind will blow away whatever's left of it.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

6pkrunner

You'll see it as a survivor hemicuda at Barett-Jackson in two years time.

terrible one

Haha that thing looks really goofy with those front wheels and tires the guy put on there.

That thing looks strikingly similar to my 71 charger before I started.  Mine's on the road now, sorta...
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

kooldodge

wow, the only thing on that car worth saving is the rust.

AC/DC charger

MOPAR OR NOCAR
www.myspace.com/thunderstruck225
Damn blue oval

TylerCharger69

looks like that car, at one time, was modified for dirt racing.....Pretty bad shape I must say,  but...I have seen worse get fixed.

deputycrawford

it's worth it for that price....As long as the trailer comes with it.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

TylerCharger69

Wouldn't that really suck if it was  an AAR 'Cuda or something special from back in the day?  Sorry...just a useless thought that briefly ran through my mind....lol

Silver R/T

trailer is there for structural integrity

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

terrible one

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on January 02, 2007, 08:59:49 PM
looks like that car, at one time, was modified for dirt racing.....Pretty bad shape I must say,  but...I have seen worse get fixed.

Why do you say that? Just curious as to what modifications you were pointing out.

Silver R/T

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

whitehatspecial

It will be at Barret Jackson in '08 as a hemi conv. and will sell for 750k.
Cars owned:
1968 Dodge Charger, 48k orig. miles, family owned since new.
Not a Hemi, a mini-hemi 340.

terrible one

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 03, 2007, 01:24:15 AM
those rims give it away lol

I figured the guy just put those on there so that it would have something to sit/roll on.

TylerCharger69

You can see where round tubing is still in there,,,,around the front suspension

Blown70

terrible one

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on January 03, 2007, 10:21:01 AM
You can see where round tubing is still in there,,,,around the front suspension

Oh okay, so that's what that is.

TylerCharger69

Well...now that's just a speculative guess on my part.  I'm assuming that's what that tubing is for.  I can't think of any other reasons as to why it would be there.

d72hemi

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on January 03, 2007, 11:13:18 AM
Well...now that's just a speculative guess on my part.  I'm assuming that's what that tubing is for.  I can't think of any other reasons as to why it would be there.

to keep the car from folding in half?    :o   :icon_smile_big:

TylerCharger69