News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

To All Dodge Charger Forum Members:

Started by TylerCharger69, December 31, 2006, 07:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

Myself, and everybody in my band would like to wish EVERYBODY here a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!   And....we also wish that your collection and knowledge of Dodge Chargers grows to new heights!!!   Thanks Everybody!!  And  thank You  Troy and all of the moderators here!!!

From Ace  and the rest of Sevendeadly

http://www.numberonemusic.com/sevendeadly
http://www.myspace.com/sevendeadly7band

mikepmcs

Ace
Same to you all.  Sounds good.  I like breaking point.  Incidentally, did you ever cut any Ozzy remixes and is there any way to here some more SD stuff.
I'd love to be cranking that up on my stereo late nights and pissing off my neighbors. 
I checked the sites but didnt see anything.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TylerCharger69

Well...we have loads of new material,  but the guitar player we incorporated as our 4th member turned out to not be a very punctual person so we have to re-record the lead sections.    We thought we were supposed to be doing a Helloween remake anyway???

Charger-Bodie

right back at ya and to everone else too ;D
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

Ahh, you remember.  You are right, my total ef up.  Well did you do a hellowem remake?  I 've been blasting Ozzy, Sabbath, BOC for the last 3 days and I must be still drunk(on some kind of kick i guess).  I'd like to hear them both.  Your band has a great sound and i'm sure they would both be awesome IMO.

good luck on your 4th member. shouldn't be too hard one would think, but then again, i'm clueless what it takes.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BLACKWOLF

Tyler, your band sounds KICK ASS! where can i get a cd? it sounds alot better than all this alternative crap!

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

TylerCharger69

LOL...well   thank You very much!!!   Email me at drummer1@stx.rr.com   and I'll send you a couple of tracks.   Full length cd  is in the works right now as a matter of fact.  Thanks again though!!!    It does mean a lot to us ....Ace

BLACKWOLF

you are very welcome, e-mail has been sent.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.