News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ordering a fender patch

Started by Judhudson, December 31, 2006, 03:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judhudson

I'm going to use the 20% from YearOne to get a fender patch for my passanger side 68.  How can you tell which side is the RH and the LH?

Also, has anybody ever ordered a replacement patch?  http://yearone.com/serverfiles/part.asp?pid=JS1713LH&c=0&e=0&cat=1&hid=120AC5152&trk= is what I need to get (unless I got my sides mixed up) 

Does the new patch include the very bottom part where the nuts hold it onto the car

*not my picture*

or do I have to use my original one?

69hemi

Here is the patch from shermans witch is pretty much the same as the others that are offered by the parts houses.

http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

Judhudson

Is that for the whole width of the bottom fender, right?  Unless the picture looks resized, it doesn't look long enough.  But it does look like I have to use the original bottom that has the holes to go onto the car. 

RogerDodger

They are the full width. As you can see I cut mine down because I didn't need the full width. They don't come with the bottom part that bolts up. I had to fabricate a piece for the back side. It too was rusted away.

Judhudson

That's very helpful!  Thanks Roger!

AutoRust

If recall correctly, the part that bolts to the rockers is actually part of the inner brace, not the outer fender skin.
Nothing to see here folks, its just a Bluesmobile

Judhudson

Ordered one today.  62 bucks totaled.  Haha the 20% covered the shipping costs :)  Of course, they are not in stock now and I'll have to wait a few weeks, but still...

Neal_J

Quote from: Judhudson on January 02, 2007, 11:04:23 AM
... now and I'll have to wait a few weeks, but still...

Or months with Year One aka the Anti-Christ.

Neal