News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Fever - El Dorado Kansas Sept. 15 - 16, 2007

Started by Todd Wilson, December 27, 2006, 10:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Information for the El Dorado Kansas All Dodge Charger Weekend is now available online at Charger Fevers web site.  Plan to attend next years event in September! We always have a great time!!!!!!!! Look forward to seeing you there!!!!

www.chargerfever.com

Todd

The70RT

Thanks Todd. I never knew about it. I am not too far from there. My Charger won't be done by then. I may check it out though.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

i need to move back to the midwest, all the good stuff seems to be in the middle(general term) of the US.
dangit!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Bandit72

i'll be there this year, even if i have to trailer my car :P
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Todd Wilson

We look forward to seeing everyone.   Bring your Charger on a trailer if you have too! We dont care if its running or not! Bring it! All are welcome!!!!!!!!

We now have the first 2007 newsletter on line  and hopefully we will have t shirt info very soon for this years shirts.

Todd

Charger1973

Id like to make it to this too if at all possible, my car wont be there but id still like to go. 

Todd Wilson

Just some info that the web site has been updated with all info for this years event. Flyer is on-line as well as the newsletter and t-shirt order form.

http://www.chargerfever.com/

Todd

Blue Pentastar

Hey Todd

Is the drive in still open? I thought it closed but in your news letter for June is saqys we are going again.

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Blue Pentastar on June 30, 2007, 04:40:53 PM
Hey Todd

Is the drive in still open? I thought it closed but in your news letter for June is saqys we are going again.

Mike Schrader

As far as I know its still open. I think they fixed it from the storm damage.

Todd

BB1

My train is not running today Todd. Traffic is routed down the Topeka Sub, so we would just get in the way.
Might have tomorrow off too.

I'm on the local to Topeka.
Delete my profile

Todd Wilson

We're about 6 weeks away from the Charger Fever El Dorado Kansas meet. Still some rooms available at the host motel!

A reminder the cut off date for ordering shirts is August 25 for those that havent got their shirt order forms in!

Shirt front

All info can be found at   

http://www.chargerfever.com/

Todd

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Todd Wilson

We're inside of 4 weeks until the Charger Fever Meet in El Dorado Kansas.   Everything is set up and the drive in is open for us saturday night with 2 movies.  The host motel will hold a block of rooms for us until August 31. Theres still a few available to reserve.

Shirt cut off date is fast approaching. If you want a shirt its time to order now!

All info at

www.chargerfever.com

Todd

BB1

I go by El Dorado every day!

On the heavy iron.  :D

Hope I can make it this year.
Delete my profile

moparstuart

we have 3-4 guys going down from kc your welcome to park with us  ???

1971SE440

Anyone from Houston or Dallas driving to the show?  Me and my wife hope the 1971 can make the trip from Houston.

moparstuart

you might see if wes from the charger registry is going he from down there somewhere

MOPARHOUND!

Quote from: Todd Wilson on August 23, 2007, 11:25:41 PM
We're inside of 4 weeks until the Charger Fever Meet in El Dorado Kansas.   Everything is set up and the drive in is open for us saturday night with 2 movies.  The host motel will hold a block of rooms for us until August 31. Theres still a few available to reserve.

Shirt cut off date is fast approaching. If you want a shirt its time to order now!

Ordered my 2 shirts a couple of weeks back.

Plan to attend the show.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

Blue Pentastar

Wes and Jeri will not be in attendance this year. They have scheduled all there vacation this year to do all of the Dodge Charger Registry events. and even though Wes is retired Jeri is trying to keep her job. So she probably needs to be at work for a little while.

I am still planning to attend.

Hey Todd are we still going to the drive in if so what movie is scheduled this year?

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Blue Pentastar on August 31, 2007, 10:57:33 AM

Hey Todd are we still going to the drive in if so what movie is scheduled this year?

Mike Schrader

The drive in is open. We will have 2 movies. Rocky told me what they were and now I forgot. The first movie I believe has a 69 Charger in it.

Todd

The70RT

Quote from: Todd Wilson on September 01, 2007, 10:55:07 AM
Quote from: Blue Pentastar on August 31, 2007, 10:57:33 AM

Mike Schrader

The drive in is open. We will have 2 movies. Rocky told me what they were and now I forgot. The first movie I believe has a 69 Charger in it.

Todd

What night is the movies?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Todd Wilson

What night is the movies?

Saturday Night.

Todd

Todd Wilson

We are one week away! All systems are go. We'll have a full day saturday and then relax in the evening with dinner and visits and then head for the drive in theater about dark. We'll meet again on sunday morning for those that couldnt make it saturday. Probably wrap things up early afternoon so people can head for home. Still rooms available at various motels. The special rate is no longer good but you can still get a room if needed.

Todd

Todd Wilson

Weather outlook for this weekends Charger Fever meet looks good. Talk of 20% chance of rain friday and then sunny and cool all weekend. Looking at 75-80  and down as low as 50 at night so bring a jacket for the drive in!

Todd

BB1

I have a truck load of parts to bring down on Sat, can I just pay at the gate.
Delete my profile

Todd Wilson

Quote from: BB1 on September 12, 2007, 07:36:53 AM
I have a truck load of parts to bring down on Sat, can I just pay at the gate.

Yes! The swap stuff will be towards the back on the grass area.

Everything is going as planned so far. Have had lots of interest the last few weeks with calls and emails and we're going to be in the newspaper again. Had an interview a few days ago! Weather should be great for this weekends show!

Not to late to plan a road trip!

Todd

MOPARHOUND!

Host motel is booked. 

Still some rooms available as of 5PM Thursday at the hotel next door, and across the street.  Paid a few dollars extra at the Super 8 across the street, $52.19 + tax with my CDL licensed truck driver discount, compared to the Heritage Inn next door wanting $44.xx + tax.  Thought the Super 8 looked like a better hotel and would be worth the extra $$.

Moparstuart and I will be mini-caravaning down Friday night, arriving between 8PM to 9PM.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

ralley72

We plan on coming down for Saturday. Redneck and myself. Always have a good time there, great cars and great people, hopefully will be selling a few things in the swap meet area. 

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

Todd Wilson

Just got back from El Dorado. Motel is booked! Chargers are showing up this evening. Lots of new Chargers we havent seen before! Weather is kinda acting up on us with a chance of rain tomorrow and getting rather chilly tonight but we are hoping for the best! See everyone this weekend!

Todd