News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Arg!

Started by Khyron, December 25, 2006, 10:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

how freaking hard is it to find a nice buildable 440 in my area!!!!!!!!!!

everytime I get a line on one, it's gone, broke, or just a piece of crap  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparguy01

too bad you arent in or near fargo, ND, i got everything youd need for one. oh well.

Silver R/T

any other options available? Maybe go with 383 and build a stroker. We got a bunch of them in junk yard
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Khyron

Quote from: Silver R/T on December 25, 2006, 11:52:19 PM
any other options available? Maybe go with 383 and build a stroker. We got a bunch of them in junk yard

not looking to build anoything crazy. I had lined up a 383, it was busted up internally good. I'm looking at something with a mild build, respectable power, but not overyly costly. The pistons to stroke a 383 cost $500 themselfs  :icon_smile_blackeye: Then machine work and such. I would rather have a 440, with a medium grind cam and some good heads on it.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

derailed

keep my eyes open. There was one in the want ad but he wanted an arm and a leg, and if you happen to see any good pontiac 455 blocks for sale let me know

Charger1973

Quote from: derailed on December 26, 2006, 11:52:34 AM
keep my eyes open. There was one in the want ad but he wanted an arm and a leg, and if you happen to see any good pontiac 455 blocks for sale let me know

I have a 455 but its not a Pontiac, in fact its still in the 75 Olds.  If that interests you at all send me a PM.

andy74

Quote from: Khyron on December 26, 2006, 08:13:07 AM
Quote from: Silver R/T on December 25, 2006, 11:52:19 PM

not looking to build anoything crazy. I had lined up a 383, it was busted up internally good. I'm looking at something with a mild build, respectable power, but not overyly costly. The pistons to stroke a 383 cost $500 themselfsĀ  :icon_smile_blackeye: Then machine work and such. I would rather have a 440, with a medium grind cam and some good heads on it.
i may be able to help you out,and syracuse isnt that far for ya to drive!pm me and let me know what you want to spend and what you expect,ill ask around!

Khyron

PM sent, and no, it's not too far to drive ;)

I've partied out in your neck of the words many times in my younger single days ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.