News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ummm...Yeehaaa??

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, December 26, 2006, 08:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dads_69

The knucklehead almost hit the van coming from the opposite direction, what an idiot. I really like the rims also  :puke:
Did someone dare you to post that video, cause I think it sucks! I find this rather unlike you Chris.
Mark  :Twocents:
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

terrible one

Wow, what idiots, both for putting those wheels on there and pulling that stunt in the middle of a busy street like that.

Troy

What color is that? It certainly has some metallic in it.

As for the driver, not the brightest is he?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Hemidoug

They should title that "how to F'up a 69 Charger in more ways then one". :devil:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

THE CHARGER PUNK

guy has no idea how 2 drive

Lostsheep_01

:iagree:  If you want to endanger your own worthless life, so be it, but don't put innocent people in harms way.  Did someone call the ambulance for him in advance?  Morons like that give us enthusiasts a bad name!
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

bill440rt

The only good comment I have, is that the car does sound good.
Other than that, the driver is an a-hole. I predict it will be wrapped around a pole sometime in '07.  :rotz:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BB1

Delete my profile

Big Sugar

Seems as if the Car was BLINGING as much as the Driver ! What a Dope !

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

ChargerHound69

TruckDriver

Quote from: bill440rt on December 26, 2006, 09:31:58 PM
The only good comment I have, is that the car does sound good.
Other than that, the driver is an a-hole. I predict it will be wrapped around a pole sometime in '07.  :rotz:

I agree, it does sound good, but thats it.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TylerCharger69

I like how this assclown pulls out in the middle of the street while emergency vehicles are going by....Those rims are God awful!!!  This guy needs one of us to take him over our knees...give him the spanking he deserves, and snatch that car from him....Somebody like that doesn't need a car like that.  He obviously doesn't know how to handle it.   I did notice...that it sounds like he's using the Delta 40 series Flowmasters  (what I have) a really sharp tone.

Daytona R/T SE

It's got a HEMI emblem on the door! ::)

Mean 318

Ugly rims, a real ass hole of a driver!

TylerCharger69

When I see rims like that....I also expect to see hydraulics that make the car bounce up and down...lol    What a waste!!!

4cruzin

Did sound pretty good.  Yeah the rims are ugly!   ::)
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Drache

Sits in the middle of the road making people go around him INCLUDING the Emergency Vehicles...  :rotz:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

69-DodgeCharger

lmao thats awesome, i love the paint job on that. i dont really care for the rims, im loving the 360 in the middle of a busy street

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Chris G.

Seeing them pan the camera towards the tire shops sign, makes me think it might be a customers car, and they took it out for a quick joy ride. That thing looked like a dull orange in the lot, but really came alive in the sun. I wonder what color that was? Retarded video either way.

tan top

nice looking  charger  :yesnod:  , the wheels though not for me  :rotz: each to there own .          sounds a pretty healthy motor under the hood  :yesnod: .  doing that :scared: stuff on a busy main street  with traffic & emergency  vehicles  speeding past  ...
                          :down:  :leaving:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

PocketThunder

they could have at least cut out the ambulance part and started from there.

Morons....  i agree. :rotz:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

6pkrunner

Once again I am at a loss as to the mentality of those not only wishing to do inane donuts, but to rasie (lower) the bar to do such infantile stunts on a public road. Donuts are pure inertia in that there is no real display of anything but the vacuum between the driver's ears. now if that numbskull could smoke the tires going from 3rd gear to 4th at 80 or 90 miles an hour I would be impressed. But to allow inertia to upstage you - well.

Shakey

1BAD68

Drache

That '71 came close to a vehicle or two I noticed as well....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

AC/DC charger

Those wheels are friggin as queer as they get! :'( :-X >:( :icon_smile_angry: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_dead: :icon_smile_dead: :icon_smile_dissapprove: :sick: :rotz: :rotz: :icon_smile_sad:
MOPAR OR NOCAR
www.myspace.com/thunderstruck225
Damn blue oval

bsakal

definitely a-hole looking rims and an a-hole driver, those flowbastard mufflers sound like ass too!  :icon_smile_dead:
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

Spike

Dukes of Hazzard wheels on roids  :no: Sounds good and I wonder who sponsored that ad?........

JMF

Looks like something HLPAG would do

JR

That whole video is proof that evoloution can go in reverse. What a waste. :icon_smile_dead:
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

MorePwr

Man what a nightmare :sleep:...You know the one. where someone steals your car and pimps it out :scared:

BigBlackDodge

Lowprofile

Prof. Darwin has an award waiting for him............ :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL