News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger door hinges

Started by venom04, March 17, 2007, 02:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venom04

Does anyone have a picture of theres that they can link me. 
:drive:

mikepmcs

pics of them on or off the car??

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

venom04

mikepmcs

give me a few minutes then, I'll take some and post them for you.  I gotta take some of my tranny linkage for another member I promised 2 days ago.  Just got my digi back.

anything specific you want to see before I take them.  I'll wait for your response.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

venom04

Mainly looking for the side of the hinge that mounts to the door im missing them and i just want a good visual idea

mikepmcs

I'll do my best for you.  I'm on it doggonit!

v/r
Mike

mikepmcs

ok these really suck for the top hinge pics cause they are different. The good pics are the bottom hinges.  Sorry bad light in there and I couldn't open up my doors all the way.  Maybe someone else can help you out as well. 

v/r
Mike

mikepmcs

one more

venom04

mikepmcs

these should help too.

venom04

Ok cool ill have to look for the door sides of the hinges or buy a new set.