News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fiberglass 6 pak hood?

Started by dads_69, December 23, 2006, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

I ordered the hood scoop from MAS Racing this morning. Should be here Friday. I'll let you know if there are any problems, which I hope there aren't any. Khyron, any photos of your set up for us mopar guys here?
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Khyron

still a work in progress :D

but here it is so far. It's kinda hard to see with the black paint right now. It's a second hood, and yes, if you look you can see it's cut ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dads_69

Thanks for the photos. I'm cutting a hole in the hood I'll be using also. I have access to a metal hod, but I might use a fiberglass won also. Looking good man.......
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

AKcharger

Anyone make 'em for '70 Chargers?

Khyron

Quote from: dads_69 on December 26, 2006, 09:45:05 PM
Thanks for the photos. I'm cutting a hole in the hood I'll be using also. I have access to a metal hod, but I might use a fiberglass won also. Looking good man.......
Mark

Thanks :) I'm not exactly a body man, so I've been taking my time and if I don't like it, I just sand it out and start over. I'm fairly patient ;)

I haven't had a lot of time to work on this hood for a while. I'm in the middle of doign the rest of teh car now. I'll have to get some updated Pics of that soon too.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.