News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

funny looking tray between package tray and trunk

Started by rare69, November 15, 2006, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rare69

the guy doing the work on my car was asking me what that funny looking tray that goes from the package tray to the trunk was for and i have no idea? anybody know.

dads_69

Are you high brother? Where exactly are you speaking of? Under the dutchman panel or where the speaker shelf is back window area? I tried to call you a while ago, answer the damn phone!
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

rare69

I'm talking about the tray under the dutchman panel, it goes from the back of the package tray to the trunk.

dads_69

I'd have to go look at mine, but its to f'in cold out right now and I feel like crap. If nobody responds, I'll go look in the morning tomorrow alrighty. Shouldn't you be at work anyways?.haha
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

dodgecharger-fan

You're talking about the triangular-shaped tray underneath the package tray, right?

You can kind of see it through the larger rectangular opening in this picture.

Yeah, I don't know what it is either. Rather, I can't remember. Someone told me once, but I just can't dredge it up from my memory.

bull

You're talking about this dohickie, right? I don't know what it's called but they come from the factory bare metal and never get treated unless you crawl up there and do it. Or, in my case, you can cut off the Dutchman and do it right there. I guess it's a reinforcement panel of some sort.

Silver R/T

great for trasnporting drugs and other illegal stuff
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

The70RT

it is the rain gutter so when water comes in it runs to either end to rust  :flame: the quarters
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RDR-838

You're not kidding. Mine is rusted clean through. This is the first time I've ever seen a picture of one fully intact.

Bob Hanner

Is that tray removable from inside the trunk or is it a welded in place???

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Daytona R/T SE

Here's a good pic I robbed off the net years ago...