News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices in your area...................

Started by Charger4404spd, August 31, 2005, 04:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

still 3.09 plus here at the cheap station in san francisco..
I saw a gas price sign on CNN TV at a BP station, didn't give a location but the sign read nearly $5.00 per gal. now right after that, a touchy feeley, soft focus commercial came on boasting about how GREEN and responsible BP is... WTF!!! i will never set foot in a BP station again!  :flame:

golden73

Yesterday, it was 3.39 for 87 octane in Rochester, NY

I don't even want to know what it is today

MoparMotel

1968 Dodge Charger

emily

Paid 3.35 on Friday for regular, it went down to 2.99 on Saturday.

Just west of Detroit

Arigmaster

In Wisconsin it just jumped to $3.39 in the Milwaukee Area... 5 cents cheaper outside the county.

It has now oficially doubled in price since January...

HalfastAMX

Quote from: bull on September 02, 2005, 12:30:18 AM
I don't understand the prices here. I saw it at one station for $2.91, then drove 2 miles and it was $2.65. There's definitely some gouging going on.
uhh....yeah...........

RT DAVE

$3.09 for 87 octane here in Madison WI.   Cost me $30 to fill the tank in my GD NEON!!!!

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

MoparYoungGun

Back down to $2.79 for regular here in Saint Paul, MN.

golden73

I thought this was a cool story... a guy started to commute by horse because of the high gas prices

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050905/ap_on_fe_st/horse_commute

MoparUSAF

JimShine

Our gas dropped about $.15 a gallon over the weekend.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Telvis

Gas has dropped here about (Lexington, KY) .15 cents here too.

Charger_Fan

I haven't noticed it drop here yet, maybe it will by tomorrow when I need to fill up.

Currently, the best price I've found is $2.85 for regular.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69bananabeast

dropped 5 cents here today right by my house(which is ususally more expensive) . down to $2.82  , hopefully thats an indicator that everyone else will be dropping as well. 
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Brock Samson

the gas here went down like 2/10s of a cent, ya still paying the full penny so they're still rakin in the $...
BTW: some of the shell stations here no longer have the squeegies and paper towels for window washing...  :'(

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 08, 2005, 12:46:31 PM
BTW: some of the shell stations here no longer have the squeegies and paper towels for window washing...   :'(
Maybe someone swiped them in the middle of the night & are now on eGouge? :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Nacho-RT74

I don't think you want to know how much I pay here :D LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Ponch ®

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on September 08, 2005, 01:57:31 PM

I don't think you want to know how much political stability and freedom our country has...... :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Iceman on September 08, 2005, 02:09:31 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on September 08, 2005, 01:57:31 PM

I don't think you want to know how much political stability and freedom our country has...... :icon_smile_big:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

MoparUSAF

andy74

3.23 for regular,3.63 premium-had to go get gas for the charger,55 bucks and it had half a tank-what a bunch of bull shit,friggin oil companies-i can hardly wait to see the next reason for price gouging

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ponch ®

Quote from: andy74 on September 08, 2005, 04:51:38 PM
3.23 for regular,3.63 premium-had to go get gas for the charger,55 bucks and it had half a tank-what a bunch of bull shit,friggin oil companies-i can hardly wait to see the next reason for price gouging

Quote from: MoparUSAF on September 08, 2005, 04:15:02 PM
Holding steady at $3.58

wow..where are you guys at?

Here in Cali (which generally has the highest prices in the country) it's been hovering at about $2.90/regular for most of this week.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West