News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices in your area...................

Started by Charger4404spd, August 31, 2005, 04:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

$2.99 just today in southwest Kansas.....supposed to hit 3.50 in a couple of weeks rumor has it!   hope they're wrong!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

DC_1

Up here in Canada I am just outside of Toronto and we are paying $1.19/L when converted to USD and GAL it is around $3.52/Gal

Yikes!!!!

Charger_Croatia

Let's see in Croatia: unleaded 95 octane when converted to USD $/1,31 L means $4,95/Gal. Unleaded 98 octane $5,1/Gal

Now you know why I'll use my Charger as weekend driver only.  :shruggy:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

TeeWJay426

Was 2.679 in Tewksbury Mass yesterday, but since it seems to be changing hourly, and all the Boston news stations were talking about how it was hitting 3.00 all over the city, that probably won't last long..... just fill the wallet up before heading to the station.... (and maybe bring a jar of Vaseline along?  ???)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

SLIKK 70

In here in Bakersfield it was$ 2.73 per gallon at 6:30 am yesterday on my way to work and $2.87 a gallon 9 hours later on my way home.  :o

MyMopar

I just spent $23 for 6 gallons for the Charger.  You do the math, it isn't pretty. :flame:
And I drove over the border to MA where it is suppose to be cheaper than CT! (of course I live 2 miles from the border)
I just got my car on the road again and now it looks like it will be sitting in the garage collecting dust AGAIN!  And the possibility of not having a job is coming into play now.  :icon_smile_sad:

moparnutswife

:o    :flame: this is crazy!!!!!

Went to fill up son's truck for him last night at 2.79 a gal and then took it home and got daughter's car and returned 20 mins later and it was 2.99 a gal!!!!!!
Came to work today in Charlotte, NC 7:30 am and it was 3.09 a gal.   went to DMV at 9:00 am and it is 3.49 a gal.
Really glad I filled the SUV 3 days ago at 2.49 a gallon for diesel because now there is none to be found!!!! :rotz:
I am all for drilling it here in the US!!   Stuff it to the Arabs!!!
Let the arabs provide Japan with gas and we can take the Alaskan oil.   It is ours to begin with.   
Sorry, just thought I would vent a little... :-[
People could loose their jobs if we continue on without receiving any fuel.   I work for a trucking company...soon we will not have any fuel to do our jobs.
This is crazy and will be felt everywhere from the gas stations to the grocery and clothing stores!!!

MoparYoungGun

Stroker ACE

2.99 here in WA

Mom says 3.19 in MD and she was told today by weekend it'll be 4.00 there

ACE

694spdRT

Price jumped to $3.25 for 87 unleaded in WI today.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

XXSpiralXX

Up fifty cents to 3.69 for 89 here in NYC. At least thats waht it was last night.

Bluebeast

1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

bull

I don't understand the prices here. I saw it at one station for $2.91, then drove 2 miles and it was $2.65. There's definitely some gouging going on.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lowprofile

Just paid $3.09 a gallon for Diesel in Nashville. :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Johnny SixPack

$3.19 for 93 @ the Exxon near my house today (was $2.79 yesterday).

$2.95 for 87 @ the same station.

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

4402tuff4u

I think there's one way to stop this madness. I dont know if it would work, however if everyone isolated one brand of gas, let's say Exxon/Mobil and boycott them - dont buy any gas from them, I wonder if that would start a downward spiral in price.  ???
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

TeeWJay426

The same station that was at 2.679 Wednesday when I passed it, was at 2.799 at lunchtime yesterday, and 3 hours later was at 2.979.... I filled up last night at another station for 2.959, even though I still had between 1/4 and 1/2 of a tank left- figured it would jump again today! And the government needs to INVESTIGATE as to whether there's price gouging going on??? Are they really THAT clueless????
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Troy

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on September 02, 2005, 06:57:48 AM
I think there's one way to stop this madness. I dont know if it would work, however if everyone isolated one brand of gas, let's say Exxon/Mobil and boycott them - dont buy any gas from them, I wonder if that would start a downward spiral in price.  ???

I answered that in another thread.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Troy

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on September 02, 2005, 07:13:49 AM
The same station that was at 2.679 Wednesday when I passed it, was at 2.799 at lunchtime yesterday, and 3 hours later was at 2.979.... I filled up last night at another station for 2.959, even though I still had between 1/4 and 1/2 of a tank left- figured it would jump again today! And the government needs to INVESTIGATE as to whether there's price gouging going on??? Are they really THAT clueless????

They are. I posted the link in another thread but now I'm too busy to track it down in the 50 gas price threads that are going.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

NHCharger

It's the start of Labor Day weekend and the stations around here are ramping up to screw the tourists. I saw prices today ranging from 2.99 to 3.41. Up 50 cent from a week ago.
i did read some good news. Many of the oil rigs in the gulf suffered only minor damage. Oner of the big ones that unloads the tankers and pumps it to shore was starting up today and they are expecting to be pumping gas through the pipeline again next week, not at full capacity but it's a start.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

greatwn73

today it was up to 1.40\litre here which equals 6.24 per imperial galllon or 5.31 per american gallon. seems the american gallon goes up .20\gallon and we go up .20\litre. i think i"ll take up looting.

Steve P.

$3.25 for the low grade here IF YOU CAN FIND IT!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

LahTera

I can't imagine paying $3.00 or more per gallon!!!

We're up to $2.64 now, tho.  :(

Pisses me right the hell off!  Piss-poor gas management, if you ask me.  They're always just looking for some economical or natural disaster to make an excuse for raising gas prices, and yet, they never come up with a reason to lower them.  Sad thinkers, if you ask me.  They should hire my ass!  ;)

LahTera