News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Black 70 Charger spotted in Ottawa Ontario : Update with Pics

Started by firefighter3931, December 15, 2006, 11:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Quote from: Dodge Don on December 21, 2006, 10:04:52 PM
Quote from: Shakey on December 21, 2006, 09:38:55 PM
Quote from: Dodge Don on December 21, 2006, 08:28:27 PM
A 70 Charger driving around Ottawa in late December? Don't tell me there is no such thing as global warming  :scratchchin:

Boxing day  :yesnod: Man that brings up memories.....boy did I kick my brothers ass  :boxing_smiley:

I was at the Yorkdale Mall in Toronto on Wednesday at around 11:00 AM and when I came out, an AAR 'Cuda was parked about 4 spaces away.  I too thought it was pretty wild - mid December and these things are still out stalkin' the streets.   :thumbs:

Yorkdale Mall........sheesh  ::)   Mike what were you doing in the ghetto  :icon_smile_approve:

Closest mall to my office.  I slipped out mid-morning to pick up a Christmas present for my Wife and avoid the crowds at the end of the day.

I was close to your office at the end of the day as I was meeting some buds at the Esplande Bier Market for dinner and yes, you guessed it  :cheers:

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Brock Samson

a triple black a/c four speed R/T Cool!

too bad it's a '70  :pity:

OttawaCharger

If it wasn't for all the salt they've been pouring on the roads at night around Ottawa, I'd still be driving the motorcycle to work. 
No complaints from me about this warm December we're having.  ;D
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

Spike

70plumrt

Did he call you back Ron? ???
What's a good clone worth now-a-days?

This weather is great!!!  Should have bought a snow thrower years ago!
I put the foundation in for the new garage in Sept...so it sucks having the whole backyard in mud!

Merry x mas to all...this bum took the week off to weld in trunk in 69! :icon_smile_big:

71gtx

You Canucks and your beer. I bet you're all sitting around sipping Kokanie in your hockey jerseys and shorts, missing a front tooth or two (hockey puck) belching and saying stuff like, "At's a good beer, eh?"  :nana:

That's not true, it's Molson Canadian and a puck takes out 4 teeth at at time not 1or 2. Besides once you crank up the wood stove it's too hot for the shorts and hockey jersey so you sit in the buff and say things like "ya think we need another log on the fire?, eh?"  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: