News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ENGINE IN FROM UNDERNEATH 70 R/T LOTSA PICS

Started by Charger-Bodie, December 23, 2006, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

here it is
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger-Bodie

4 more
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Charger-Bodie

last 2 if you have ?s id be glad to answer otherwise i think its pretty self explanitory

Dodge Don

Pictures are a tad fuzzy but you can get the sense of it. Thanks for sharing.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Dodge Don on December 23, 2006, 04:45:40 PM

ya and it p!$$&$ me off but thats what ive got so i guess

tan top

Quote from: 1hot68 on December 23, 2006, 04:47:11 PM
Quote from: Dodge Don on December 23, 2006, 04:45:40 PM

ya and it p!$$&$ me off but thats what ive got so i guess
                you can see :scope:  enough though , nice  looking charger  .. good job :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

TripleBlackGator

Either you need glasses or lessons in photography! CHRIST! I would really like to see these pictures. (Key word being "SEE".)
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Arthu®

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on December 23, 2006, 05:40:52 PM
Either you need glasses or lessons in photography! CHRIST! I would really like to see these pictures. (Key word being "SEE".)

::) Wonder what his problem is...

The car looks great! Pics are a bit fuzzy but I have seen worse at least you can still make out what it is.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Orange_Crush

Man ...those pics looklike they were taken by a blind epileptic having a heart attack...the car looks good though....took a fifth of bourbon for me to see it clearly.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Orange_Crush on December 23, 2006, 06:28:58 PM
Man ...those pics looklike they were taken by a blind epileptic having a heart attack...the car looks good though....took a fifth of bourbon for me to see it clearly.

im glad i gave you a reason to party!! ;D ;D ;D :cheers: :cheers:

Charger_Fan

That looks good, seems to have gone together quite easily. :thumbs:
I had a chance a to get one of those scissor lifts a couple weeks ago...I wasn't sure how well it would work with a Charger. I guess I know now. :brickwall:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger-Bodie

here are some of the car that arent so fuzzy

Lostsheep_01

69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

TripleBlackGator

Ahhhhh. Much better. Keep posting new pictures.  :punkrocka:
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Blakcharger440

That is a nice car 1hot68! Good job! Cant wait to see it all finished!  :yesnod:

69fuchs

them there iowans do everything backwords!!!!  who puts an engine in from the bottom anyways??? :P 

Seriously that is one sweet 70 rt.  All it really needs is MY name on the title.  Brian, what was that you were saying about laser optical surgery?  Will that correct blurry pictures as well?

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

R2

Nice,,,,,What kind of jack is that under the car ?? that supports the whole car like that ?
Nice JOB........cool car.

rt green

the  pictures werent fuzzy. just do what i did, take your glasses off. then there clear as a bell. ha!   how was putting in the torsion bars in  useing that hoist?  is it your shop? i always thought having  one of those low lift hoists would be cool,  but what is your opinion on them?               so many unanswered questions in life
third string oil changer

The70RT

Pics are great! I :drool5: enough on those. That gives me the invision of hopefully how mine will look when done. Mine is just like yours but with white int. & top.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: The70RT on December 25, 2006, 10:21:06 AM
Pics are great! I :drool5: enough on those. That gives me the invision of hopefully how mine will look when done. Mine is just like yours but with white int. & top.

its even suposed to have the same stripe!!

bandit67

Thanks for sharing, Hot 68, looks awesome.  Mopar noob here with some questions, if you care to answer. Is this the way the factory installed them originally?   I see you had the complete , or what seems to be complete front end suspension attached. Was the steering box also attached?  So with the upper A arms attached, basically, you had the four bolts for the K member, four bolts for the upper A arms, steering column  to steering box, and torsion bars to bolt to the car..........is that close to being right.  I would assume that the tranny , complete with lines or shifter , would have been attached, and then just tranny crossmember and drivehaft would be left to hook up..........thanks, and what a fabulous job you have done..........John

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: bandit67 on December 25, 2006, 11:44:19 AM
Thanks for sharing, Hot 68, looks awesome.  Mopar noob here with some questions, if you care to answer. Is this the way the factory installed them originally?   I see you had the complete , or what seems to be complete front end suspension attached. Was the steering box also attached?  So with the upper A arms attached, basically, you had the four bolts for the K member, four bolts for the upper A arms, steering column  to steering box, and torsion bars to bolt to the car..........is that close to being right.  I would assume that the tranny , complete with lines or shifter , would have been attached, and then just tranny crossmember and drivehaft would be left to hook up..........thanks, and what a fabulous job you have done..........John

you are correct on all counts

you can break the susp any way you want reall and yes the manifolds were on tranny ,lines, starter ,all the stuff thats a pain in the arse when its in the car is done easy and yes the factory did it very similer to this

bull

Quote from: 69fuchs on December 24, 2006, 05:49:38 PM
them there iowans do everything backwords!!!!  who puts an engine in from the bottom anyways??? :P 

The factory.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: rt green on December 25, 2006, 09:59:06 AM
the  pictures werent fuzzy. just do what i did, take your glasses off. then there clear as a bell. ha!   how was putting in the torsion bars in  useing that hoist?  is it your shop? i always thought having  one of those low lift hoists would be cool,  but what is your opinion on them?               so many unanswered questions in life

the hoist isnt in the way at all for any of the process with the eception of the drive shaft and the exhaust ....it dont hit them or anything just not room to install them with this hoist we usually just put the car on 4 jack stands for that the hoist is a snap on and it works very well for alot of thing and when theres not a car on it you can move it all arountd and by the way yes that is my shop.