News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stolen 68 Superbee

Started by Charger1973, December 23, 2006, 01:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

I was recently in contact with another Charger owner on MySpace and he had posted a message about his 68 Superbee being stolen.   I messaged him for some more info and would like to get the word out in hopes of his car being found and returned to him.

This is his message about the car:
QuoteI am looking for info on my 1968 Dodge Super Bee. Stolen from property in Lillington NC. It was towed to the Danville VA area. It is met tourquoise black bench interior, black stripe. It has factory steel wheels the hub caps were inside on the rear floor. Paint is peeling on the left quarter panel and truck lid. Had some 70 Charger partis in the trunk. It was non running but had a 383 and auto on the column in it. The interior was in good shape except the carpet which had gotten repeatedly wet and started to mold and rot. The interior was full of kids toys and chlothes because my ex thought it made a good storage shed. The two people who towed it are Thomas Lawrance from Danville and Kurtis Lawrance from Bennett, NC. Any info will be grearly appreciated. I don't have the VIN with me right now but will post it later. Possible reward for the return. Thanks
Email- racerjohn67@yahoo.com

Apparently his EX decided she needed a new engine in her truck and used his 68 Superbee, a 71 Superbee and a 73 Roadrunner all as collateral.  Must have been one hell of an engine...  Anyways, he was away for his annual National Guard training and when he got back and found out, immidiately reported them all as stolen.  He got the 71 Bee and 73 Runner back but they claimed they did not have his 68 Bee...  The guy who had the stolen cars name is Thomas Lawrance of Danville VA.  Apparently he has some sort of Ford shop there. 

The VIN is WM21H8A342826

His name is John and his email address is racerjohn67@yahoo.com

hemi-hampton

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Blakcharger440

So are police questioning the thieves thomas and kurtis??? They know where it's at cause they are thieves and thieves
never tell the truth.

Hemidoug

So is the "X" in jail yet? The idiots that towed them away should be in jail for recieving stolen property as well! :flame:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Manfred318

Quote from: Hemidoug on December 23, 2006, 11:41:06 AM
So is the "X" in jail yet? The idiots that towed them away should be in jail for recieving stolen property as well! :flame:
:iagree:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

AC/DC charger

that is terrible hey I would like to talk to him  and do you have myspace mine is www.myspace.com /thunderstruck225
MOPAR OR NOCAR
www.myspace.com/thunderstruck225
Damn blue oval

Charger1973

Sorry guys I dont know any other details so youd have to ask him personally, but I did email him and ask for some pics.  Hopefully he has some, if so i'll post them. 

Charger1973

He says he is out of town for the holidays, and will get some pics for me after the 1st.