News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of my first Charger...

Started by Marck, December 27, 2006, 02:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WheresMyCharger

The red 68 above has a 8 3/4 rear, It was my understanding that in 1968 the R/T's all had Dana 60  :icon_smile_question:
My brothers 68 was a 4-speed with a bolted axle from the mid 60's and everyone told him it should have a dana. his VIN was XS29L8...
Have you seen my old '69 Charger??
       *XP29H9B324356*

Hemidog

Quote from: WheresMyCharger on December 27, 2006, 10:29:22 PM
The red 68 above has a 8 3/4 rear, It was my understanding that in 1968 the R/T's all had Dana 60  :icon_smile_question:
My brothers 68 was a 4-speed with a bolted axle from the mid 60's and everyone told him it should have a dana. his VIN was XS29L8...
Yes, most 4-speeds with a 440 or 426hemi was equipped with a DANA rear axle.

Khyron

Quote from: AC/DC charger on December 27, 2006, 08:19:36 PM
I will ask my ferind who knows ALOT MORE THAN MOST GUYS he goes by the name fury3

ask him all you want, My car is/was a base 318 car and my VIN is XP. everyones 318 base Charger on here starts with XP.  Just say opps your wrong and move on.

*EDIT* looks like a great project! Good luck and be sure to ask many questions. just not to AC/DC :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TylerCharger69

Quote from: AC/DC charger on December 27, 2006, 08:19:36 PM
I will ask my ferind who knows ALOT MORE THAN MOST GUYS he goes by the name fury3

I think the most knowledgeable people about Chargers is right here!!!  Some of these people have so much literature about them  and probably have these books memorized  page by page.    Your friend  most likely isn't going to have the knowledge that is in this forum.