News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Charger registry ??

Started by 70gtx440dana, December 21, 2006, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70gtx440dana

I recently purchased a 70 Dodge Charger 500. It's an original 383-4, FF4 Green , EF8 green interior, black top, console, a/c, power disk brake car. It is a restoration project but I am happy to add it to my collection (70 GTX & 70 Road Runner). I am interested in knowing if there is a 70 Charger registry similar to the 70 Road Runner registry? Any help would be appreciated.  Joe
70 Road Runner FJ5 383-4speed Air Grabber
70 GTX FE5 440-4speed Dana 3.54
70 Charger R/T FJ5 440-4peed Dana 3.54

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Dodge Don

Spike

Congrats on your purchase and post some pics when you get a chance.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Spike on December 22, 2006, 05:32:17 AM
Congrats on your purchase and post some pics when you get a chance.
  :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

welcome to the site we accept '70's too..  :yesnod:

TripleBlackGator

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

70gtx440dana

Took a couple pictures today. Can someone help on posting them.  :flame: I tried everything I could think of but the file size is too large.
I am thinking about an R/T clone since the original #'s 383-4 is missing. No fender tag but I do have a nice build sheet.
Mostly complete except motor and A/C underhood parts.   Joe

Chris G.

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on December 23, 2006, 05:58:59 PM
They don't like me.

I think it's the other way around.   :rotz:

Hey Joe, welcome to the site. Stick around and have fun.  :thumbs:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 70gtx440dana on December 23, 2006, 06:00:42 PM
Took a couple pictures today. Can someone help on posting them.  :flame: I tried everything I could think of but the file size is too large.
I can help you out, send them to; xxxxxxx & I'll post them in this thread for ya. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dodge Don

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on December 23, 2006, 05:58:59 PM
They don't like me.

You can't behave like an adult then you can't play with the adults.

TripleBlackGator

Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Charger_Fan

Here ya go. It looks like a good project car from here. :thumbs:

TripleBlackGator

And the price was? If you don't mind me asking.

70gtx440dana

Without giving too much away let's just say it was in the $3-5K range. I knew about the car for several months and was finally able
to strike a deal. Not exactly what I was looking for but it may work out OK. I have an R/T clone father/son project in mind.
This one needs alot of work in the rear including frame rail repair, trunk floor and quarters. The front half of the car is pretty decent as
it was a factory under coat car. I have a rebuilt 69 HP motor with a 70 6 pack set-up that I plan to use for the R/T clone.  I am leaning towards vitamin C with black top, charcoal interior and black stripe. I really like the idea of having an auto with A/C as both of my other cars are non a/c 4 speeds.

70gtx440dana

OOOOHHHHH! By the way!!!!!!! Thanks Charger Fan for posting the pictures. They look pretty good!  Joe