News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone want to e-mail me a scanned '68 Broadcast sheet?

Started by Lizzy, November 22, 2006, 08:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizzy

Hi,

My '68 Charger has no broadcast sheet, but I'm trying to compose one with information from my fendertag, from the internet and visible options on the car.
I was wondering whether anyone here got a good scanned image of his (or her  :icon_smile_cool:) '68 broadcast sheet... H- series (mine's a 383, 4-barrel, 727 tf a), then I got something to start from!

Thanks a lot!  :angel:

smasherofall

Lizzy

Very kind of you! Thanks!
More e-mails are more than welcome.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lizzy

I don't know if 68 broadcast sheets are any different from the 69 broadcast sheets... but like I said... more than welcome  ;D

venom04

I have a 69 383, 4 barrel, 727 trans.  Could anyone do the same for me.  Unfortunately mine was burnt up where i found it.
Thanks
:drive:

mikepmcs

here's my 69, hope it helps.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Doc MoPar

I stumbled across these someplace years ago.  I have blank broadcast sheets in full color that someone made in a word document (not sure if full color is correct for Dodge according to the scanned sheet above?).  I have never tried them but they look pretty cool, should be able to just fill in whatever you want.  Let me know if you want the files, I have word documents for 69, 70, and 71.