News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

engine runstand post CAR IS DONE MORE PICS B5 BLUE 70 R/T #MATCH

Started by Charger-Bodie, December 20, 2006, 08:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Hanging the creeper on the wall is a great idea!  I wish i would have thought of that sooner, we've been harassed by those things for years.  Usually just lean them up against the tool box but then they are still in the way sometimes..

Nice Charger you've got there..  It sure is a lot nicer than Bulls..  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

here is one of the 69 hemi we did last year
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

PocketThunder

Got a side shot with those Kelsey Hayes wheels?  those are sweet!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

Doright

Cool tool toys never seen a car lift like that would be nice to do engine installs like that were did you get it?
Would love to have a rotisory as well, But doing an engine break in on a stand that one I never have wanted to do to each his own.
Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

bull

NorwayCharger

AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

Charger-Bodie

nice vid Norway i never think of the video camera during things like that ....but i wish i would...but cool anyway

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Doright on December 22, 2006, 02:39:54 PM
Cool tool toys never seen a car lift like that would be nice to do engine installs like that were did you get it?
Would love to have a rotisory as well, But doing an engine break in on a stand that one I never have wanted to do to each his own.

the floor hoist is a snap on unit it is complely mobile and un like some sciscors jacks it takes the car straight up and down

Charger-Bodie

more pics of the car

Charger1973

Charger-Bodie

Spike

Looks great, should be a real nice Charger when she's all done  :thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Spike on December 26, 2006, 09:38:35 AM
Looks great, should be a real nice Charger when she's all done  :thumbs:

ITS DONE!!! ;D well some of you wanted to see it when it was finished and well it is!! enjoy!!OH there is 1 thing needing done yet , it needs a wheel alignment

timmy

Charger_Fan

The finished product looks great! You guys did a nice job. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger-Bodie

mikepmcs

You do very nice work.  I'd love to do that for a living.

Super sweet rides brother. :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 16, 2007, 06:55:02 PM
You do very nice work.  I'd love to do that for a living.

Super sweet rides brother. :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

v/r
Mike

it is nice to do something you love for a living i feel blessed about that ...again thanks Brian