News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66/7 mad max redneck charger

Started by hemi cammer, September 02, 2005, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi cammer

I was in Calgary last weekend and went to pick a part ... when i finally made it to the mopar section in the far back was this car! Immediatley i rushed over to it only to find it mostly stripped but something was different about this charger. Someone had put some major flaring on the back and changed the front end all crazy like a mad max car. The poor thing just sat there with not an ounce of pride left waiting to be crushed...   please when you see this sort of thing happening smack the toothless inbred hick upside the head and remove it from his evil hands. I took a picture with my camera-phone and it didnt turn out so good, ill try to clean it up and will post it soon!
Rescuing barn fresh musclecars one at at time...

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

hemi cammer

Well anything is restorable, im 5hrs from there at home but if anyone is near there please do rescue it!

cudaken

Is there a PIC in the Cig thing?

Confuesd again, Cuda Ken
I am back

hemi cammer

No sorry... i am waiting to recieve the pic from my phone so i can clean it up and post it. I dont know why its taking so long.

Drache

Why didn't you tell me about this paul?  ???
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

kab69440

Now that sounds cool! I wonder how much it would cost to ship it to OH?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Silver R/T

^^^^^^ He likes mad max cars and combine first gen charger...theres no way he wouldnt like it
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

hemi cammer

Oh my god that looks exactly like the car!!!!  Cept of course most of the parts are missing... same flares same color same front end even!

Lowprofile

Yea, they kinda look alike :image_294343: :slap:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Drache

Lowprofile,

Hemi Cammer is talknig about how the pictures Jon posted look exactlly like the '66 Charger he seen in Calgary... no how much the real mad max car looks like the '66  ::)
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

FastbackJon

Road Warrior would have been a better choice of words. Does look like it would fit in in that movie. But I prefer the first movie.

My buddy Gordon built those black Interceptors that are pictured. I run his website at... http://www.lastinterceptor.com

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

hemi cammer

Alright let me clarify... what i meant to say is it looks like a car that belongs in a mad max movie.

Andrew

aussie charger in the road worrior

im thinking '77-'78,  770

cudaken

Some people have no taste. Is some one going to save the remains?

Cuda Ken
I am back

hemi cammer

I hope someone does save the car, if i would have had my truck and trailer then i probably would have but i was driving the B-cuda at the time. I finally got the picture but being that it was taken with my half broken camera phone it looks bad. I photoshopped it as best i could to make it easier to view but its still a bad picture. Theres lots of mopar guys in Calgary and i know lots of them go to pick a part so hopefully one of them does the right thing. It still has some usable body parts, the windshield is good but the plastic is white on the lower passenger side, what a shame...