News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cop's Charger's commin on strong... article..

Started by Brock Samson, December 17, 2006, 09:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

konigcharger

there are allready a bunch around here and undercover cars too

they look tough as... well you know

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Shakey

Ghoste

They got 'em here too now.  The couple across the street are both on the force and she's a sargeant so every now and then she brings a cruiser home for the day.  One of these times I might try and bug her to pose the car in the street with my car.  If she were up to it, one of those pics where the cop car is pulling over someone doing a burnout would be really cool but I think I'd be pressing my luck on that one.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70charginglizard

Yep. Great cop car. Cop cars are supose to have 4 doors.

Muscle cars..... ::) not
70charginglizard

TeeWJay426

My town just got one as well..... makes a tough looking cop car..... they apparently didn't think the name was appropriate either, as it doesn't say 'Charger' anyplace on it....

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Charger_Fan

I've seen a couple UHP Chargers here, they're not as cool looking as other states' cars who get black ones.
Ours are plain white...

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

FastbackJon

I saw one here in town on the freeway pulling people over at night. All black unmarked, with the light bars on the inside of the tinted windows.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

69-DodgeCharger

Quote from: FastbackJon on December 19, 2006, 05:51:33 PM
I saw one here in town on the freeway pulling people over at night. All black unmarked, with the light bars on the inside of the tinted windows.

yeah same here, we have one its all black with limo tint on all windows. my friend has a laser radar deal in his dash to scan for cops and it was going crazy around that lol they were tryin to catch someone ridin but didnt happen to us lol

d72hemi

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 18, 2006, 02:23:38 PM
I've seen a couple UHP Chargers here, they're not as cool looking as other states' cars who get black ones.
Ours are plain white...

watch out near Beaver UT. Back in July I seen to Sherif "chargers", one was tan/sandy the other was silver. by the way, sitting at the Mcdonalds in Beaver, for for hours waiting for your family out of CO to catch up to you, to go to CA sucks.  :flame:

RIDELIKEHELL

My NARCO!

Not a Grand Fury but Grand Fury Wagon :-*

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: FastbackJon on December 19, 2006, 05:51:33 PM

There's at least one here that looks exactly the same.

From what I gather the one in our town is a DEA/Task Force vehicle though.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Dennis

bull