News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

mcmahon mopars?!?!?!? anyone ever use them???

Started by HITMAN 149, December 12, 2006, 02:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys....
once agian looking for some input...
anyone ever use mcmahon mopars in north collins NY???? for any interior stuff?!?!?!? or anything in general??
just looking for some opinions...as the resto in starting soon!!!! :devil:
thanks...
-JOHN
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

2Gunz

No but Im going near there for christmas. Maybe I will drop in.

HITMAN 149

hey gunz....
cool let me know what aya think!!!
thanks...
-JOHN
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

jaak

Very nice, honest mopar lover. Does excellent work, I bought his seat covers they are very nice and well made, I haven't installed them yet, but others I talked to said they fit like a glove, They are a generic looking pattern (sorta looks like 68 Gtx seat covers) but are very cheap 199 compared to Legendary sky-high prices.

Jason

resq302

John,  I have been dealing with Chris and his wife Rachel for the past 6-7 years and I can say he is a stand up guy who does excellent work with VERY fair pricing.  Chris is an upholsterer by trade and he really has a gift when it comes to it.  His wife Rachel does phenominal air brushing work and also does excellent custom made sign boards as well as other stuff.  As a matter of fact, Chris was out at Chrsylers at Carlisle this year and has just started coming out doing custom door panels for 68-70 B bodys. The only downfall with Chris is that if you are doing everything as factory specs like me with correct grain and such, he can not get that material but he can get pretty close ot it.  If you are looking for a custom set of seat covers or other type of upholstery work, he is your man as they fit nice and snug and are made better than the stuff that Legendary does.

Brian
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

HITMAN 149

thanks brian & jason......
sounds like great feedback!!!!
i'm gonna give him a call in a week or so to se what we can work out!?!?!?!?
thanks a bunch guys!!! :icon_smile_big:
01 BMW 740i SPORT