News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'06 getting owned by 5.0 Rustang

Started by bull, November 15, 2006, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

How do we go from Great Domestic Cars, to JAP cars.  It seem everyone I know at work is driving anything but American.  Which way is this country going.  When I was young, it was UNAMERICAN to by from overseas.  My Grandfather always said. "Buy American, Be American."
** Ya, I know I am going to hear "It's made here in the USA".  All I can say is the JAPS keep getting richer and now we are building their cars and selling them for them.  How nice for them.  If more Americans would buy from Our Big Three, we would have more Jobs here.
***Think about it.***

Silver R/T

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 20, 2006, 01:57:02 PM
How do we go from Great Domestic Cars, to JAP cars. It seem everyone I know at work is driving anything but American. Which way is this country going. When I was young, it was UNAMERICAN to by from overseas. My Grandfather always said. "Buy American, Be American."
** Ya, I know I am going to hear "It's made here in the USA". All I can say is the JAPS keep getting richer and now we are building their cars and selling them for them. How nice for them. If more Americans would buy from Our Big Three, we would have more Jobs here.
***Think about it.***

Ya, understandable. But EVERY american at work I ask says "you know what, Im toyota guy" US car makers do not put out quality products anymore, everyone who can afford is is buying japanese build car
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ACUDANUT

What's next a 1970 Charger with a Toyota engine ??  NOT ME