News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Orange Car Thread:

Started by Brock Samson, December 19, 2006, 01:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

ok people, Post em if Ya' got em...  :icon_smile_wink:

:scope:

Charger_Fan

Is this thread for cars with flags-n-numbers, or without? :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Orange_Crush

here's what's been draining my wallet for the past few years.  notice the total LACK of flags and numbers.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

ramit

Like this?

dads_69

'72 RoadRunner 440 4 speed. My buddy has owned it since 1986. Vit. C
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

70 Charger RT

My EV2 70 I sold last year.  I have a surprise for everyone in the new year ;)
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

ramit

I snagged this one off ebay quite a while ago.

Old Moparz

How about these?

And who the hell would bling a Trabant? :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

hemigeno

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 19, 2006, 01:55:03 PM
Is this thread for cars with flags-n-numbers, or without? :icon_smile_tongue:

Doesn't matter...  All the geniuses that attend car shows think that any orange/red II Generation Charger oughtta have an 01/Flag, and should be jumped over a derelict Diplomat at least once a year.

I tell everyone that my car is what the General Lee wants to be when it grows up...   :icon_smile_big:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Mine.... soon to possibly have more black paint on the hood :scratchchin: :drive:

I tell everyone the flag is hidden under the vinyl top (which is made of a quick removing polymer should I choose at any moment to transform it into the General Lee) 

Get a lot of "Really?!?!?" comments afterwards...... :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson

Amazing Chargers!
Johnny yours looks kinda familier...
funny how they go from red to orange...

thanks!

more?.  :yesnod:

O.k. well,..
..i do belive i've found a color i'm gonna go with for my road runner...
Gentlemen I give you "Atomic Orange"!  :icon_smile_wink:

FourSpeedRT

Really called Charger Red...but looks orange in most lights.....

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

1carcrazyguy

How about a 71 Satellite Sebring Plus :drool5:  Would give my left.....knee...to have it restored!!  :yesnod:

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Johnny SixPack

LOL!

I've seen that car on HWY321 between Dayton and Cleveland sitting under a carport.

Last place I saw it was at Tarkington Muffler.
Johnny's Herd:

Manfred318

;D

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Brock Samson

this is a good one
"Gomango"
but i need to see it in the sun...

PocketThunder

How do those roller dollys bolt up in the back?  thats a neat idea.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Doc74

My orange pride & ....rust

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Brock Samson

BlueSS454

It should have more orange paint on it in less than 2 months :)

Tom Rightler

JimShine

I will be the first to throw in a GL.

This is my first General Lee build. This will be done again in the next year or so. I plan on having the guy who painted Lee1's roof graphics paint them on this car as well after a new paint job.

Charger_Fan

Jim, did you get a "graffiti discount" when you bought that wood for your garage? ;D

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

the perfect General Lee...  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

a photoshop of a stratocharger
i forget who did this for me,..  :P
I still think this would work well...

dads_69

Don't do that to your car dude. It looks like someone is covering up a rusty lower half of a charger w/some black rattle can. I like the '68 quarters w/'69 fenders and '70 seats. Wrecking yard specail? Of course thats just my two cents........
  ::)
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Jon Smith

JimShine

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 21, 2006, 01:16:59 PM
Jim, did you get a "graffiti discount" when you bought that wood for your garage? ;D

lol..Nah, that isn't my garage. Had it in there to change the transmission.