News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NFSC Charger. Pictures....

Started by 2Gunz, December 19, 2006, 05:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Gunz

I read elsewhere in here there was a Charger in the NFSC (Need For Speed Carbon) Video Game.

So I got the game so that I could check it out.

The car is awesome to drive and the game is fun.

It drives pretty much like it does in reall life.  Fast as hell in a straight line, and not so good in corners.

You can also customize just about every thing in the car and thats pretty interesting.

If Im bored maybe Ill do a post later with different rims on the car because it seems everybody is always asking about that.

So I guess if ya wnated to know what your car would look like in X color with X rims, this might be a cheap way to find out.

Anyway, heres some SS I took. Ill take more later and maybe some video.

Later

AC/DC charger

niiiceeeeeeee now post all the other mopars
MOPAR OR NOCAR
www.myspace.com/thunderstruck225
Damn blue oval

Dave22443

How do you get the screen shots out on the street? 

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

dpm68

2Gunz

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

myk

Is it even possible to win any races with the Charger?  I'm sure the game is slanted towards the Turbo-NOS cars...

Khyron

of course you can't win in a Charger, we all know that a Honda with a ironing board on the deck lid and primered ground FX makes 52187516543 foot pounds and 96261476876 hp!!!!  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dave22443

Actually, this game seems to favor mopars quite well.  I've done pretty good with my pair of 69's.  The last level though, I must admit is tough on the old girl as she doesn't corner well enough at 150 mph.  For some reason, I just can't make a 90 degree off camber turn at those speed without smacking the wall  :icon_smile_big:

I'm looking for the new Chally now as that seems to be the top prize in musle cars.  I also hear the Cuda is very good but I've yet to come across one.  For Mopar nuts though, this game is pretty satisfying.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

2Gunz

Actually the Charger pretty much owns the other cars.... so far anyway.

Corners like a boat but she sure can outrun the others in a striaght line.

Zentelis

The '69 Charger is, by far, the dominating car in Tier 2 (the 2nd and 3rd "areas")..It holds it own all the way up to the 3rd Race Wars. She out accelerates everything else with ease :) I dunno about the "secret" cars, though, but the acceleration bar on the '69 is as high as the Tier 3 exotics.

Definitely my favorite car in the game..after that, I went with an SLR