News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have pics of a 71 louvered hood insert ?

Started by 71 Bee Man, December 19, 2006, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 Bee Man

G'day guys,

I was hoping someone may have a picture of the components required to install a louvered hood insert on a 71 Charger. I hope you all know the one I mean.

I've been told there's 2 parts to it, but not being able to look at any others I'm relying on someone here to have a picture or 2. The reason is I'm thinking about using a lovered insert instead of the standard "bee" one I have at the moment. I know you can buy the louvered part reproduction, but I'm told there's more to it than that.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter  ???
Sydney, Australia.
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

Charger1973

Hey Peter im not sure what thread it was but I remember someone posting pics of exactly that not too long ago.

mikesbbody

pete, i will email you what i know (im going back and forth between the forum, and my email at the moment) in re: to the 71 rt hood pieces    mike.