News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dunno bout u, but i kinda like it

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, December 17, 2006, 05:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69charger2002

it's different, maybe if it had different wheels i'd dig it more
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Ghoste

I don't hate it but it doesn't really work for me.

6pkrunner

sean68charger

68 Charger 440 R/T<br />Burnout Bandit!!!

plum500

Everything except the tail -- put that back to black and put some Magnum 500's or TTD's on it.

bull

Hemidog

looks like a nice car, but painted bumpers just doesnt do it for me...

rt green

too much yellow.  dont like the clothes line on the trunk. needs a black vynal roof. the color is pretty cool though, isnt that the sane color as the cornels car?
third string oil changer

HITMAN 149

toooooo much yellow!!! needs some black!!!! & any other set of wheels!!! those are nasty!!! (hope nobody else here has them!?!?!? ::)) LOL
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Blakcharger440

The wheels don't do it for me either. The car does need some black on that rear tail planel,maybe some flat black?
If the rear wing was black it would look better with the black tail panel too.
But thats just my two cents.

TylerCharger69

Yes...the tail panel needs to be blacked.  I'm not much for painted bumpers either, however,  there is a member in this forum (can't remember who it is)  that has a  1970 General Lee  and the front nose cone is painted orange which I think looks really nice.  The rims on this '68 don't do it for me either.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Blakcharger440 on December 17, 2006, 10:55:21 AM
The wheels don't do it for me either. The car does need some black on that rear tail planel,maybe some flat black?
If the rear wing was black it would look better with the black tail panel too.
But thats just my two cents.
:iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

jaak

I sorta like it, change the wheels, ditch the spoiler, I would definately take it... I sorta like the chromeless look

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

moparguy01

doesnt do much for me, but i've seen much worse.
it needs black.

Goldfinger71

Not my taste............but hey it's a free country! :icon_smile_big:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Lowprofile

Get rid of the towel rack and the cheezy wheels. I like the color, but maybe just a little overdone. JMHO :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Silver R/T

Id paint black tail stripes and get rid of wing, different rims too.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

deputycrawford

What if it was all black with the monochromatic look? I would like the black bumpers and no brightwork if it was all black. Oh, and better rims with no wing.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.