News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The "REAL" Lightning Mcqueen

Started by TylerCharger69, December 16, 2006, 10:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

Found this browsing around the internet......

bull

I found that a while back too. They also made a Sally and maybe one more, I can't recall:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,14881.0.html

41husk

Thats Cool, I wonder if they have one of those for the King?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bull

Quote from: 41husk on December 17, 2006, 08:18:29 PM
Thats Cool, I wonder if they have one of those for the King?

Take this:

And do this to it (if you have photoshop): http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1151725

bill440rt

When the movie first came out, the CARS roadshow came to my office. (I work for a LARGE insurance company that sponsored the movie).
There were life-size cars of Lightning, Sally, & Mater. There were also videos running of how they modified REAL cars to look like the movie cars. Lightning actually started life as a Trans Am! The truck hauling them looked like Mack, too!
I think I still have pics stored on my cell phone. If anyone is interested, I'll post them.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bull

Quote from: bill440rt on December 18, 2006, 11:10:01 PM
When the movie first came out, the CARS roadshow came to my office. (I work for a LARGE insurance company that sponsored the movie).
There were life-size cars of Lightning, Sally, & Mater. There were also videos running of how they modified REAL cars to look like the movie cars. Lightning actually started life as a Trans Am! The truck hauling them looked like Mack, too!
I think I still have pics stored on my cell phone. If anyone is interested, I'll post them.

I'd be interested, unless it's a major PITA to download them. I would kind of like to see Mater and Mack. :yesnod:

Lostsheep_01

69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!