News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone else who doesn't have head rests that should?

Started by Brock Samson, December 15, 2006, 01:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

mine dosent and i ike it that way cause i can fold the seats better, but it should... have headrests.. bein a late build '69 'n all...
the material looks original, in fact,  it could use replacment,..  sigh...  :-\
perfect for driveins... if there were any left...  :P

TylerCharger69

The ones I sold on Ebay a while back sold for over 200 dollars!!!   I liked my seats  better without them so I yanked them out.   They weren't perfect, but they weren't torn...I started the bid at 30 bucks and had no idea that they would be worth so much!!!

dkn1997

while we are on the subject, are there any other headrests in the chrysler lineup that look similar?  I would love to add them to my June built 68 because I like the way they look, but I really don't care about correct, just close is good enough for me.

anyone?
RECHRGED

8WHEELER

You can use the hardwear out of bench seats, and there bezels, even though they are not
the same as a bucket seat setup. But you can get the bench seat parts for real cheap. I have
C-Body headrest in my car, may built 68, same thing I liked the head rest look, but I got the correct
bucket seat bezels and plastic guides. The posts are a little longer, so what cut the one longer
one off I did, nobody will every know, uuuuuuups they do know  :icon_smile_big:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

JimShine

I really wanted them and I paid dearly for a good set. But to be honest, if I had to do it again I would skip it. My head never touches them and while I think they look cool, plain seats look great too. They have a nice clean and uncluttered look.

8WHEELER

Yep,The head rests are to low to do any good. I am only 6'2'' and I took the seat spacers
out of my drivers seat, and my head still hits the headliner, and my shoulders are above the
head rest, as you can see in this pic. But it looks good from the side  ;D

Dan

Ghoste

8WHEELER

Quote from: Ghoste on December 24, 2006, 10:38:18 PM
Dan, you sure you're only 6'2?

Very sure, in football they are very carefull to get it right, and if anything they want you to be taller for the stats  ;D
That was another back seat problem, 6'2'' 250 from football and weight lifting, need room, 3yrs after I got out
of high school, I bulked up even more to 298, loved football...........

Dan

Ghoste