News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just got cussed out

Started by Crazy440, August 30, 2005, 07:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy440

Was just down filling the Charger up, $55.78 for 18 gallons.   Had 5 guys looking at the car and under the hood.   When an old lady comes up and starts yelling at me about me driving such a gas hog and using gas, that needs to be used by decent people, with cars that get good gas millage.   Calling me an Arab loving communist, among other four letter words.   We just stood there, in disbelief, until she left.
I hope she had her Depends on.   As loud as she was yelling, she probably wet herself. :-)
Did I   mention that she was driving an Escalade?
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Brock Samson

TheGhost

Quote from: Crazy440 on August 30, 2005, 07:28:05 PM
Was just down filling the Charger up, $55.78 for 18 gallons.  Had 5 guys looking at the car and under the hood.  When an old lady comes up and starts yelling at me about me driving such a gas hog and using gas, that needs to be used by decent people, with cars that get good gas millage.  Calling me an Arab loving communist, among other four letter words.  We just stood there, in disbelief, until she left.
I hope she had her Depends on.  As loud as she was yelling, she probably wet herself. :-)
Did I  mention that she was driving an Escalade?

Wouldn't surprise me. ::)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69bananabeast

I'd show her a couple fingers  :D
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

TheGhost

Better yet, rev the engine up, and do a burnout. ;D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Telvis

RD

that is just too damn funny.  you got to be joking about that! especially her driving an escalade, please tell me your kiddin!  :hah: :spank: <------ me laughing at you getting spanked by the lady verbally hehehehehehe :D :D :D :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

PocketThunder

she was so mad that she had to pay so much for gas that she took it out on you..  what a beeeoootch.....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: Crazy440 on August 30, 2005, 07:28:05 PM
Was just down filling the Charger up, $55.78 for 18 gallons.  Had 5 guys looking at the car and under the hood.  When an old lady comes up and starts yelling at me about me driving such a gas hog and using gas, that needs to be used by decent people, with cars that get good gas millage.  Calling me an Arab loving communist, among other four letter words.  We just stood there, in disbelief, until she left.
I hope she had her Depends on.  As loud as she was yelling, she probably wet herself. :-)
Did I  mention that she was driving an Escalade?
:haha:

twilt

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Stormhammer

if its not... $50 that the woman was african american ( not meanin to stereotype here... buttt - Escalade? bling bling! cant see granny driving that )

TheGhost

Quote from: Stormhammer on August 30, 2005, 10:13:00 PM
if its not... $50 that the woman was african american ( not meanin to stereotype here... buttt - Escalade? bling bling! cant see granny driving that )

I see more skinny white boy rapper-wannabes driving Escalades around here than black people.  Although, I've also seen alot of elderly couples driving them.

CFMopar

I would've bitched her out if it was true.
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

RD

Quote from: Ghost on August 30, 2005, 10:42:29 PM

I see more skinny white boy rapper-wannabes driving Escalades around here than black people.   Although, I've also seen alot of elderly couples driving them.

Ghost, hate to remind you buddy, but um... you do live in NEBRASKA!  :image_294343: :image_294343: :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nutkick:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Steve P.

Take a look around here in Florida.. Many are driving Vette's and Hummers too... With US19 I can understand the Hummers.. The Vette's are just plain crazy!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

I thought ALL black people drive the same kind of car. Don't they ALL eat fried chicken for every meal and ALL listen to rap?  :angel:

41husk

So what was the next time you saw your wife after she cussed you out ???
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

andy74

if you arent making it up ,you should be! i would have  :moon:,and called her an old bitch!

Goldfinger71

Stormhammer!
I wish you would have kept that comment to yourself!
Now,becuase of it look at the comments it sparked......thanks for nothing! O0
All I want to know if the story is true or not.The story would be funny REGARDLESS of what color she is!
Take this comment as a friendly comment NOT a bash!..........but I really get tired of the "race thing"I have to deal with it every day of my life!
Stormhammer,what you said is like saying if you see a restored 71 Charger R/T at a show and you find out "I" am the owner,you would say to yourself,"Wait a minute you are suppose to be driving a 'BLING,BLING' Escalade not a Charger!.......Get my point? :-\
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

RD

Quote from: Goldfinger71 on August 31, 2005, 10:00:51 AM
Stormhammer!
I wish you would have kept that comment to yourself!
Now,becuase of it look at the comments it sparked......thanks for nothing! O0
All I want to know if the story is true or not.The story would be funny REGARDLESS of what color she is!
Take this comment as a friendly comment NOT a bash!..........but I really get tired of the "race thing"I have to deal with it every day of my life!
Stormhammer,what you said is like saying if you see a restored 71 Charger R/T at a show and you find out "I" am the owner,you would say to yourself,"Wait a minute you are suppose to be driving a 'BLING,BLING' Escalade not a Charger!.......Get my point? :-\

gold!! you are not a whitey, honkey, cracker feller like me?  oh my god! no way, you love chargers, you must be white whith your 440 bling of a motor and hurst shifter!  Well, hells bells, you are walking proof that America is not all caucasian, and by God, slap stormhammer in the face for saying crap like that.  better yet, dont, he likes that. :D

I am not sure he meant in total disrespect, but yes, storm should choose his words a little more wisely next time, I agree.

andy74

they dont have black people in nebraska? O0 my best friend is black,and he is into muscle cars more than most whiteys,no bling bling-just a blown 360 in a duster! he hates the new chrysler commercial with snoop dogg too,he says its degrading to real black people-just my :Twocents:

694spdRT

Is Stormhammer the Topper Charger guy? If not, who was it? I haven't heard about those beauties on this board at all.   :icon_smile_big:

1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

RD

Quote from: 694spdRT on August 31, 2005, 10:39:56 AM
Is Stormhammer the Topper Charger guy? If not, who was it? I haven't heard about those beauties on this board at all.   :icon_smile_big:

yeah he is the crazy topper guy