News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler Cuda or Dodge Challenger

Started by RT DAVE, December 15, 2006, 09:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rare69

if it had a hemi,clutch and two doors and ran as good or better than the old ones. i would probably buy the first one i could get my hands on.

Steve P.

Besides, you never said, (HEY, LOOK AT THAT PLYMOUTH CUDA)... :icon_smile_cool:

You don't hear people bitching about a CHRYSLER engine in their PLYMOUTH.. :devil:........

For that matter, all you true blue guy better remove all your aftermarket parts and outsourced parts.

Uggg,,,, how can you have those chrome wheels on that PLYMOUTH?? That PLYMOUTH DID NOT come from the PLYMOUTH plant with those wheels and tires!!  BLASPHEME!!!!!!   

WHOOOO NELLY.....  That isn't the factory color.................   

Now I'm sure that PLYMOUTH didn't come with MEXICAN MADE S/S Springs......

?? How many PLYMOUTHS came stock with DANA 60's?? 

I'm not even trying here guys.. Also not trying to beat anyone up on their opinion. (We all know they stink).  I'm just trying to get you to look at the other side of the coin..

I'm just looking at the future. Do we want to see our kids busting their asses on a bunch of RICE BURNING CRAP?? I say if they want to build a cool car with a MOPAR GIVEN name. BUILD IT... Our kids will thank them..

Look at all the choices we had. How many choices do they have today??   BUILD IT.....

One other thing. It took a long time for me to get over the shock of a 4-door Charger. Now I see them and think, (at least it was built here and someone still has a job because of it)..  I know, I know. Yes, they could have called it anything else. I agree. BUT,,,,,, It could have been a PLYMOUTH CHARGER...  :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

I suppose I agree with each point you made Steve, but I think for myself, rather than see DCX dredge up names from the past in an attempt to sell the sizzle, give them new names.  If the cars are cool, they'll stand on their own.  They don't have to keep milking the nostalgia cow for sales, make some new good old days.

plum500

Maybe have a 'Cuda instead of any SRT-whatever badging ever hitting this body. SRT this that and the other is really wearing kind of thin for me, especially the SRT-hate badge when it comes to a certain car :)

Though in reference to other names coming back -- it wouldn't surprise me, as this supposed new platform that the Challenger is based on is rumoured to be very flexible and there is talk of them taking full advantage of that. Not hard to imagine with the platform being in the middle as far as size, and a little tweak here and there. I honestly wouldn't be all that surprised to see a 2 dr Charger yet, though I still wouldn't have any expectations on style past that. Runner wouldn't be hard to figure either.

As far as simple preference of a brand name -- Chrysler 'Cuda seems to flow OK to me. But it doesn't really matter, as long as they don't make it a mini-van, a station wagon, a truck, or give it 4 doors etc :)

Just my 2 cents.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BB1

Delete my profile

472 R/T SE