News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has this ever happened to you?.............

Started by 70charger_boy, December 15, 2006, 06:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

Ok, so I was trying to sell my 1970 charger on ebay.  I spent an hour listing all the bad and good. I don't want to rip anyone off.  Then, I get some of the dumbest questions in the world.  "would you like to trade my 86 Cutlas Supreme for your charger?  IDIOT  Or, Hey dude, I have the same charger can you give me your door panels?  Maybe, I'm alone in this or not.  I will never sell on ebay again

Shakey

Quote from: 70charger_boy on December 15, 2006, 06:52:43 AM
Ok, so I was trying to sell my 1970 charger on ebay.  I spent an hour listing all the bad and good. I don't want to rip anyone off.  Then, I get some of the dumbest questions in the world.  "would you like to trade my 86 Cutlas Supreme for your charger?  IDIOT  Or, Hey dude, I have the same charger can you give me your door panels?  Maybe, I'm alone in this or not.  I will never sell on ebay again

Actually, some of the members here are the authors of e-mails like that.   :yesnod:

Wait until the members here that think you priced it to high or think you are pulling some type of scam start e-mailing you and posting your responses here.   :rotz:

Chargen69

I listed one of my chargers on collectorcartrader.com a while back and got things like this from the locals "I know I cant afford your car, but where are you located, I never driven one before and would loved to drive yours"

needless  to say, they got hung up on

Orange_Crush

Is that the white car?
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

TruckDriver

Like these guys pretty much said, no matter where you sell your car, internet or not, your going to get dumb questions like that. Personally, I never got questions like that on Ebay. And I sell enough there.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

Ok, so I was trying to sell my 1970 charger on ebay. I spent an hour listing all the bad and good. I don't want to rip anyone off. Then, I get some of the dumbest questions in the world. "would you like to trade my 86 Cutlas Supreme for your charger? IDIOT Or, Hey dude, I have the same charger can you give me your door panels? Maybe, I'm alone in this or not. I will never sell on ebay again

sorry about your bad experience, but you have to ignore some of these questions. There's lots of good buyers/sellers on there and dont let some of bad ones ruin your experience with Ebay.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

70charger_boy

Well, I bought the car in November and spent another 2 grand in parts then I got a great deal on a 69 charger RT.  Now, I'm in debt up to my eyeballs.  So, I was going to sell it then I was hit with some of the dumbest questions on mother earth.  So, I'm going to keep it and make it my daily driver and restore the 69 when I sell My 75 trans am and 68 torino

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Silver R/T on December 15, 2006, 02:18:00 PM
Ok, so I was trying to sell my 1970 charger on ebay. I spent an hour listing all the bad and good. I don't want to rip anyone off. Then, I get some of the dumbest questions in the world. "would you like to trade my 86 Cutlas Supreme for your charger? IDIOT Or, Hey dude, I have the same charger can you give me your door panels? Maybe, I'm alone in this or not. I will never sell on ebay again

sorry about your bad experience, but you have to ignore some of these questions. There's lots of good buyers/sellers on there and dont let some of bad ones ruin your experience with Ebay.

I'm sorry about your bad experience with stupid comments on dodge-charger.com.  There's lots of good members on there.  Don't let some of the bad ones ruin your experience.

Oh wait....  Hi, Silver. :nutkick: