News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best Shift Kit Source and/or Manufacturer?

Started by Mfr426, December 11, 2006, 09:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mfr426

Hey All, I'm working on a 68 727 that we recently rebuilt with TSR racing trans parts. The kit did NOT include a shift kit, just all the bushings, clutches, bands, etc. I am now looking for a good shift kit that is not "neck snapping" but firm and can be installed in a 500 HP weekly driven  440 in my 69 Charger. I see that B&M has them and a number of other companies. I did not talk with TSR yet about.

Anyone have any sauces with any particular brand? Any that they were NOT happy with?

Thanks for any and all comments.

Mike R in Reading PA

Chryco Psycho

Mfr426

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

oldkimmer

I personally use the trans go tf-2 kit, but depending on which 1 u use the single most important factor is building the proper clearances into it........kim........if u need any advice just ask me as I have built 100s of trans.........
Back in the good old days 1968 charger rt 440 magnum . 1968  charger 383 magnum. The Beast has been Unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mfr426

oldkimmer

HI Mike...I am at Kindersley, Saskatchewan....Canada...SOL1SO
Back in the good old days 1968 charger rt 440 magnum . 1968  charger 383 magnum. The Beast has been Unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722