News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

i guess chrysler did buy ford... mustang to be 4 doored

Started by miller, December 13, 2006, 08:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

andy74

BB1

Delete my profile

41husk

We can't be out done.  I'm sure daimler can add two more doors to the charger a 6 door! ;D
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 41husk on December 13, 2006, 12:02:55 PM
We can't be out done.  I'm sure daimler can add two more doors to the charger a 6 door! ;D
This one has plenty of room for 6 doors.  ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lostsheep_01

and that rustang is also just as fugly as the new "charger".
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

AJ1966

LOL.  I will never own a goddamned Ford.  The charger was at least originally a large car to begin with...........but you take a PONY car and do this?  The Ford guys will never live this one down......This shows you how bad of shape Ford is in at the moment.  Wow.  Just wow.   :rotz:

Brock Samson

did you know ford lost 10% of it's "value" last month?...
or that the mustang is baised on the jag x which is a fourdoor?..
and that an increasing number of cars from both ford and gm are either comming from germany or austrailia?..
as is noted in the attached article the fourdoor "rustain" is sourced from austrailian platforms...
the american auto industry is on the ropes if ya haven't noticed...
things are gonna get alot worse apparently.  :-\

bull

Perfect! If they build that atrocity we can enjoy watching the Phord guys have conniption fits and ask them, "how does it feel?"

Chris G.

It's too bad Ford couldn't come up with a little better look to compete with the 06/07 Charger...the nicest Charger since 1974.  :yesnod:

ps- Is this article real?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

72chargerSE

Nobody in there RIGHT mind would screw with the Mustang. Remember the Mustang II ?

A Pintostang ::)

Big Lebowski

I dont see much Mustang there, except for the horse on the grill. Ford couldn't do that to the Mustang fans.  :rotz:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Brock Samson

It's says they're due in 2011.
the mustang name has "Legs" kind'a like another nameplate we know and love...

Brock Samson

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lostsheep_01

I sent the pic to my bro-in-law and I swear I could hear him crying over the e-mail! :D
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

Brock Samson

kab69440

I kinda dig that glass roofed wagon... If I could swing it, I'd buy one of those...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Shakey

I recall in the mid '70's a 4dr Corvette.   :yesnod:

I am sure it was just a homegrown project but it was roadworthy and made the cover of one of the magazines.

There was also a Corvette SW.   :rotz:

bull

Quote from: 72chargerSE on December 13, 2006, 09:57:30 PM
Nobody in there RIGHT mind would screw with the Mustang....

I used to think that about the Charger, and then 1975 came and went; 1983 came and went; 2006 came and went... :-\

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....