News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

25000.00 ?????????

Started by bzzbyu, December 12, 2006, 03:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I think for $25k he could maybe provide more than one 5X6 photo. But that's just me. :shruggy:

Lostsheep_01

Izzat a 5th car at the end or a junk pile? I only see 4! I agree that he could have more pix and maybe a short list of some of the parts he's spent 25 years collectin'!
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

PocketThunder

Hey its only $5000 per car..  that about what projects are going for on ebay.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

Quote from: bull on December 12, 2006, 04:08:43 PM
I think for $25k he could maybe provide more than one 5X6 photo. But that's just me. :shruggy:
:iagree:

Yes, like one or two for each car maybe :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Argos_Chargers

I think the zero key stuck when he hit it
MoPar -- The only way to fly!

Shakey

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 12, 2006, 04:53:48 PM
Hey its only $5000 per car..  that about what projects are going for on ebay.

I'd have to agree with you Paul.  If the undercarriages of all of the cars are in decent shape then that price of $5K each doesn't seem too bad.  That is if you want 5 projects.   ::)

I'd also agree with Bull, some more photos would be nice.   :nana:

Personally, I would not buy them off of e-bay without looking thouroughly looking them over first.

twilt

Its not the first time that those cars have been on ebay. It very well could be a great deal for the right person. That 25 year collection of parts  might just be a gold mine.   As far as the actual ad, I would speculate that the seller isn`t really trying to sell the cars on ebay, just using it as a means of a cheap ad that will reach many potential buyers.

THE CHARGER PUNK

seems a good deal, 1 being a superbee and one being an R/T, shit the doors in good shape alone are worth 5k  ;D-MATT

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70charger_boy

Just proves that there is a sucker born every minute