News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Did anyone happen to notice PG Classic's 'console kit' now on sale?

Started by bull, December 11, 2006, 12:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

It may not be cheap, but if you have ever paid to have that stuff re-chromed it's a BARGIN. Not to mention that you start off with fresh mounting surfaces. How many studs are left on the glovebox door after 30 years of abuse? I'm glad someone if finally getting around to this stuff!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

bull

Exactly. If nothing else it's nice to know you can now find this stuff even if it costs a lot.

dkn1997

Quote from: Hemidoug on December 11, 2006, 07:56:12 AM
It may not be cheap, but if you have ever paid to have that stuff re-chromed it's a BARGIN. Not to mention that you start off with fresh mounting surfaces. How many studs are left on the glovebox door after 30 years of abuse? I'm glad someone if finally getting around to this stuff!

you said it brother.  I tried to have my door done and they would not even give me a price, told me i would have to find someone else to first fix all of the little pits in it.  being that they wanted 400/each for 68 tailights, I would venture i would have had 4-600 into just the console lid.
RECHRGED

Charger_Fan

Looks pretty nice! Now they need to bring on the '70 stuff! :boogie:    :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 12, 2006, 01:27:25 PM
Looks pretty nice! Now they need to bring on the '70 stuff! :boogie:    :icon_smile_big:

Nah, we need all the '68 stuff first. '70 parts are two years newer so they probably haven't worn out yet. :icon_smile_big:

smasherofall

Quote from: bull on December 12, 2006, 04:16:51 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 12, 2006, 01:27:25 PM

Nah, we need all the '68 stuff first. '70 parts are two years newer so they probably haven't worn out yet. :icon_smile_big:

right on!!!!! we were here 1st!!, lol.  wonder if you can buy just the shifter button?   ??? :icon_smile_big: