News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

real 72 rallye ??

Started by ACUDANUT, December 09, 2006, 07:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nakita7

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 03, 2007, 05:02:10 PM
Anyone else have 318 Rallye Charger ?  I know I will get some boo's, but I gave away orginal 318 and put a screaming 383 in it.

:rotz: :rotz: :rotz:

I have one, oh well, what do you do? Just kidding. Not sure if throwing the 318 hurts the value, but a 383 in a 72 car? With all the Lynch Road cars (and tags) not showing the A57 anyway, it's probably not a big deal now, but clones will be all over the place in 10 years anyway, with no way to prove. Mine is a Lynch Road, with tag, red on white, bench seat Rallye. I will be changing the white to black, and putting buckets in. Not sure if the block is original, but will keep it a 318, as I am literally building a daily driver car. Still have the door decal on the original Rallye door, so she's real. Anyway you slice 'em, the 72 Charger Rallye is still the coolest Charger Chrysler made!  :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

True, Lynch Road Fender tags do not show if it's a Rallye car, but my Buildsheet does.!!

Chargerguy74

If there's no A57 the next best thing would be V21.....especially if there's no build sheet.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002