News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cannonball 68 charger

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 27, 2007, 11:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

thought i would share(yes i know the daytona se pics ::) :icon_smile_big:)

So from what i see:

1#triple black 68 charger base model
2#no sail panel emblems
3#Wheel well trim
4#Slotted Mags
5#column shift auto with grant Gt black 3-spoke wheel
6#Padded Roll Bar
7#Matte Black Alluminum Spoiler
8#Custom placed Greeny/gold half of a 68 r/t stripe
9#Fender Decals ''Nascar'' like
10#KC fog lights mounted under front bumper
11#straight 2 1/2' chrome pipes
Did i miss anything?

THE CHARGER PUNK

more

THE CHARGER PUNK

more

THE CHARGER PUNK

THE CHARGER PUNK

anyone know what happend to the surviving car or any other related info???

jasonfromIKILLYA

I really hate movies that thrash chargers.  I will die never having to watch the fast and the furrious for that very reason.
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

THE CHARGER PUNK

WHAT??? the fast and the furious gives the charger its best screen appearance i have ever seen :yesnod: it gives me shivers seeing that blown monster hammer around LA-MATT(yes i know it was a fake blower)

Red440

Bill McKinny... Ultimate bad guy in a ultimate badguy car. :icon_smile_evil:

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on January 28, 2007, 02:41:16 PM
WHAT??? the fast and the furious gives the charger its best screen appearance i have ever seen :yesnod: it gives me shivers seeing that blown monster hammer around LA-MATT(yes i know it was a fake blower)

Except the fact that it hits a 12 foot tall front end of a semi and somehow manages to ramp over it instead of bouncing off it.  oh, and there's the whole part about it getting destroyed.

and before anyone gets all uptight saying, "how do you know what happened if you never saw the movie?".  That part was in the trailer.
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

THE CHARGER PUNK

Thought id add a few more, 1 more screen shot and 2 pics i found surfin

hemi-hampton

Yeah, That Driver Bill Mckinny was the same guy in Deliverance Movie With Burt Reynolds. Remember "SQUEEL LIKE A PIG BOOYYYY" 

THE CHARGER PUNK

ChargerSG

I think that movie is great, i loved it as a kid. And Bad guys allways ride black Chargers :icon_smile_big:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

THE CHARGER PUNK

Quote from: ChargerSG on January 30, 2007, 02:55:39 PM
I think that movie is great, i loved it as a kid. And Bad guys allways ride black Chargers :icon_smile_big:

I meant the deliverance was messed, if u thought i mean cannonball was messed NO WAY I LOVE CANNONBALL!!! :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:

Hemidog

Cannonball is sweet. just love that flat black charger, even the wing  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDPl98g0o_Q