News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1974 Charger with M07 option??

Started by 1carcrazyguy, December 07, 2006, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1carcrazyguy

M07 Shows to be  " Pillar Molding Celeb Roof " .   Is that an unusual option??   Also has a code C54???   I know the car is a bucket seat (C55) with console auto (C16).   

1carcrazyguy

Here is a pic before Dad and I picked it up from one of my brothers. 

konigcharger

its a spring special 74 only option w/ full vinyl top

A77 Charger spr spec. 74

other than that  ???

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Nacho-RT74

That is a non common model. As far I know was simply called opera window without louvers, since is basically use the same SE quarter window parts but frame instead louvers. Dunno really if was celebrity model also on 74, but almost sure was on that way on 73. Maybe the code was keeped to make reference to that kind of window on WH23 cars.

attached the REAL celeb option, available just on 73 and EVEN MORE RARE. In fact this is the only one I have seen on te web. You can notice the SE vinyl top instead the full one and B pillar post area looks to be wider... Your one is only one year model, on 74 and apparently as stated: A77 Charger spr spec. 74

you could get your 74 with Rallye package too
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Charger1973

69CoronetRT

Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on December 07, 2006, 10:57:28 PM
M07 Shows to be  " Pillar Molding Celeb Roof " .   Is that an unusual option??   Also has a code C54???   I know the car is a bucket seat (C55) with console auto (C16).   

I don't think C55 was used in '74. Also C55 would conflict with C54. What code is on the tag?
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on December 08, 2006, 12:59:59 AM
Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on December 07, 2006, 10:57:28 PM

I don't think C55 was used in '74. Also C55 would conflict with C54. What code is on the tag?

Here is a pic of the tag.   

1carcrazyguy

Also it appears like the tag never got the other screw to hold it in place???  Here is another pic of the tag. 

konigcharger

thats G54 not c54 its a st louis car so they will go in order  ;)

G54 Left Hand Outside Mirror - Remote / Chrome

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Charger1973

Sometimes its easier to see the letters/numbers on the tag if you remove it and look at it from the back side. 

69CoronetRT

Quote from: konigcharger on December 08, 2006, 11:09:08 PM
thats G54 not c54 its a st louis car so they will go in order  ;)

G54 Left Hand Outside Mirror - Remote / Chrome

:iagree:
C16=console
C56=Bucket seats
G54=mirror
Here's a tag that shows how similar C56 and G54 can be.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

TruckDriver

Wow, I never seen any '73 or '74 Charger with that kind of top before. ???
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ghoste

I saw one once and I thought it was some kind of homemade customizing.  There is so much to learn in this hobby, I just don't know how some people get jaded.

72chargerSE

My Dad is a retired Chrysler engineer (35 years) and bleeds Chrysler blue. He has said for years that a 73 SE came from the factory without the louvers !!!

He's the kinda a guy that pays attention to everything, guess he was right.

1carcrazyguy

Anyone else have pics of any other Chargers with this roof combo, full vinyl top and no louvers?? 

konigcharger

1carcrazyguy

Thanks.  My Dad would LOVE to add a black "rallye stripe" to the car.    Any more pics???   :popcrn:

konigcharger

Nacho-RT74

on ebay some time ago
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

73cudaproject

Might as well post mine here...  It has the M07 code.

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: 73cudaproject on January 30, 2007, 11:20:37 PM
Might as well post mine here...  It has the M07 code.

Looks like a nice car.  :thumbs: