News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another HLPAG special

Started by Drache, August 30, 2005, 11:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Well here's another one they threw on Ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Dodge-Charger-70-CHARGER-BIG-BLOCK-GILETTE-COMMERCIAL-STAR_W0QQitemZ4572222483QQcategoryZ6199QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

QuoteGOOD RUNNING 383 2 BBL THAT LOOKS TO BE CORRECT!

QuoteTHE TRANNY SHIFTS FORWARD AND BACK ( has no linkage don't try by yourself ) PRETTY GOOD FROM UNDERNEATH!

QuoteTHE FRAME WILL NEED TO BE CLEANED UP AND SOME WORK TO BE MADE RIGHT BUT IS EASY WORK ( they repop the piece you put it up and weld in ) TO THE TORSION BAR MOUNTS!

Now I wonder what they didn't tell you about?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerSG

They still skeem people and make good money on it, but if it wherent for that s... movie the be out of business. They sell allot of them abroad...
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Bluebeast

I believe this car was for sale on traderonline.com for some time before HLPAG bought it.
1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

Brock Samson

did ya see that bumpy roof,  :rotz: the seam for the vinal is in the middle  :icon_smile_dead: and the hood and doors... well...   :eyes: :icon_smile_sad:

HalfastAMX

:icon_smile_shy:

bull

Quote from: ChargerSG on August 30, 2005, 11:23:26 PM
They still skeem people and make good money on it, but if it wherent for that s... movie the be out of business. They sell allot of them abroad...

Skeem? I'll have to look that one up.

Here we go:

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the right.

Suggestions for skeem:
    1. scheme
    2. scam
    3. skim
    4. scum
    5. cecum
    6. skeet
    7. seem
    8. schema
    9. scamp
   10. scream
   11. scram
   12. scams

Looks like 1, 2, 4, 10, 11 and 12 could all apply to hlpag.com

ChargerSG

Sorry for not being American....but sure servral of those fit great in this subjekt...

Shakey

Quote from: ChargerSG on August 31, 2005, 05:35:55 AM
Sorry for not being American....but sure servral of those fit great in this subjekt...

Tough crowd eh!

Don't worry, a lot of the posters on here that use English as a first language spell much worse than that and I find myself reading posts two to three times before I understand.

When I read yours I figured skeem meant scam.  It made sense.

ChargerSG

Thanks, there is allways someone nagging about those things, then we have a Word that are used pretty much in Europe Besserwisse(dont know the english word for it)....

Shakey

Quote from: ChargerSG on August 31, 2005, 07:54:57 AM
Thanks, there is allways someone nagging about those things, then we have a Word that are used pretty much in Europe Besserwisse(dont know the english word for it)....

I think it means "know-it-all" or "wise guy"

Swedish / Deutsch - correct?

ChargerSG

Thanks couldent come up with Wiseguy, its easyier to speak than to write english. Im Swedish and that word is used in Germany and Holland and some others. But i think this getting alittle bit of topic :icon_smile_big:

JimShine

I like how the bulk description is how the car WAS and barely skims how the car sits today.

Skyview69

What's with all the general lee's in the background?? are they the movie supplier or something??
are all those cars destined to be smashed?  >:(

JimShine

They are building them to sell. The movie bought some clunkers from them, but they built their own General Lee's. These guys are just cashing in by slapping on a crappy paint job and decals on rough cars to sell them quick for more money. Even before the movie came out it the orange paint job and decals would sell rough Chargers for more than they were truely worth. $500 in materials will get them thousands more for the car.